There are 124 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Tim Ryan called Purdy, baby Bosa, I believed because of those thighs lol
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by libertyforever:
I am sure players changed their weight, but in the official weight listed Purdy was only 4 pounds lighter than Trey.

Dudes got a baby face with RB legs.

perfect form, some shoulder tilt which is typical when not tall
Pretty crazy that the team got better with their 3rd quarterback while other teams get worse!
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
Pretty crazy that the team got better with their 3rd quarterback while other teams get worse!

Similar to how the Best Show on Turf Rams got better with their backup QB in Kurt Warner. I know he wasn't the 3rd QB, but still...
Yes and Team paid $2M to Nate Sudfeld then cut him for Brock to make the 53!
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Manning did until he got hurt.

Nah and he threw wobblers
Yeah, his arm sucked and he throws wobblers...
Manning highlights.
[ Edited by Memphis9er on Dec 30, 2022 at 7:20 PM ]

Hehe already in Canton
Manning highlights.

Eh, Manning was known for his accuracy and his football IQ, he certainly didn't have a bad arm but it wasn't something that would stun people either. He's an example of a guy who didn't really throw a perfect spiral but always got the ball from Point A to B.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Manning highlights.

Eh, Manning was known for his accuracy and his football IQ, he certainly didn't have a bad arm but it wasn't something that would stun people either. He's an example of a guy who didn't really throw a perfect spiral but always got the ball from Point A to B.

Aside from winning games that is the most important thing for a QB to do. It does not matter how and longs as they can most of the time consistently.
Originally posted by Goatie:
Aside from winning games that is the most important thing for a QB to do. It does not matter how and longs as they can most of the time consistently.

Winning games is most important for any player to do, QB or not.

Brock is the rookie of the year as far as I am concerned he played great and gives us a real chance at the superbowl. I'll admit I was worried when jimmy got injured, but not anymore.
I wonder what Brock's OROY betting odds were back in September? Not that I think he is going to win but could make it close if he wins the next 2 games and throws like 5 TD's with 0 picks in those games.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Tim Ryan called Purdy, baby Bosa, I believed because of those thighs lol

Plus he actually looks like he could be Bosa's younger brother.
Share 49ersWebzone