There are 187 users in the forums

Jordan Mason-RB-Georgia Tech-UDFA

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
There's a conspiracy online among some 49ers fans that we've been hiding Mason so we can unleash him in the playoffs.

I don't agree with this, obviously, but I do hope he gets more playing time.

Especially around the goal line or late in games when we want to run out the clock.

Mason is a good player that could really help us.
these saving 49ers has been an urban legend for awhile now..

😂
first one I remember was Tank Carridine. "We're waiting until the playoffs to unleash the tank!"
Originally posted by IGSXIII:
😂
first one I remember was Tank Carridine. "We're waiting until the playoffs to unleash the tank!"

wowwww what ever happened to that guy lol forgot about him
Originally posted by Zachary:
😂

LMAO

The Soloman Thomas "best run defender in the NFL" guy was wild too. He spammed my inbox several times.
There's a conspiracy online among some 49ers fans that we've been hiding Mason so we can unleash him in the playoffs.

Especially around the goal line or late in games when we want to run out the clock.

😂

Elite six-technique
[ Edited by libertyforever on Jan 12, 2024 at 3:44 PM ]
Originally posted by libertyforever:

😂

Elite six-technique

Those were all bs with no actual stats to backup. Mason legitimately is averaging 5.6 per carry with almost 100 carries...
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
Originally posted by libertyforever:

😂

Elite six-technique

Those were all bs with no actual stats to backup. Mason legitimately is averaging 5.6 per carry with almost 100 carries...

The best part is, he is almost always inserted into the game in predictable running situations. He's a guy I'd love to hold onto, but he could legitimately get a chance to start elsewhere. Especially if other parts of his game come around. The guy has earned the right to average around 5 - 10 carries a game. I'd really like for him to have 100 riushes next season as well as be more of the primary running back when we play teams like Baltimore and Cleveland. CMC did great against the Ravens defense, but using a Mason more would be like coming out the gate with a 20 something George Foreman to just batter you into submission.
Originally posted by Zachary:
😂

Best 5T ever!

😂

"Tank" was aptly named.
The MASON Chronicle !!!!

GO NINERSSSS !!!!
He needs to spend all offseason working on pass protection. He needs to understand the main reason he didn't get more offensive snaps is his pass protection.

I want to see Mason with 80+ carries next season.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
I want to see Mason with 80+ carries next season.

I think Kyle continues to shorten CMC's career next year and force feeds him the ball again.
Is this guy severely underutilized or just not good enough? It's hard to tell with the way Kyle has tunnel-vision using CMC.
Originally posted by ninerFate:
Is this guy severely underutilized or just not good enough? It's hard to tell with the way Kyle has tunnel-vision using CMC.

i think cmc being the best runningback in football plays into it
Originally posted by jcs:
I think Kyle continues to shorten CMC's career next year and force feeds him the ball again.

Totally agree.
Share 49ersWebzone