There are 212 users in the forums

Jordan Mason-RB-Georgia Tech-UDFA

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9moon:
WHO cares about catching, just be the Baby Beast Mode that you can be!! we're paying the WRs to catch them balls.. you just RUN !! Run Baby Beast, Run !!!

The offence relies on being able to do pretty much anything from any personnel set. If you only run you'll get limited action, as we've seen.
Originally posted by babarvaart:
WHO cares about catching, just be the Baby Beast Mode that you can be!! we're paying the WRs to catch them balls.. you just RUN !! Run Baby Beast, Run !!!

The offence relies on being able to do pretty much anything from any personnel set. If you only run you'll get limited action, as we've seen.

NO wonder we used two 3rd rounders on RBs who weren't that much of a pass catcher..

IF he's only a sub to CMC, then his first priority is to become a very very good runner so that we can continue to run the ball.. if Shanny can't get the ball on a passing play to 19; 85; 44; 11; 15... then we be in trouble again when we face Buffalo in the Super Bowl !!
NO wonder we used two 3rd rounders on RBs who weren't that much of a pass catcher..

IF he's only a sub to CMC, then his first priority is to become a very very good runner so that we can continue to run the ball.. if Shanny can't get the ball on a passing play to 19; 85; 44; 11; 15... then we be in trouble again when we face Buffalo in the Super Bowl !!

They were drafted pre-CMC. RBs were utilised less in passing game in that game plan.

I love seeing Mason on the field, nothing better than a downhill truck stick back.
Originally posted by babarvaart:

They were drafted pre-CMC. RBs were utilised less in passing game in that game plan.

I love seeing Mason on the field, nothing better than a downhill truck stick back.

THAT'S my point.. if Baby Beast Mode can just pound the ball over and over, who cares if he can't catch.. 31 was not a good pass catcher either and he did pretty well here, but Shanny just refused to use him the way he used CMC..
Glad this dude got his due💪💪💪

Great game Jordan!!!
Deebo giving Mason huge love at the end there
Did dude just get us fined in his post game interview?
Love watching Mason run angry
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
Did dude just get us fined in his post game interview?

Prolly
Just going to pretend that he was a 3rd round pick and Sermon was just some random UDFA that didn't work out.

Originally posted by miked1978:
Originally posted by TopDogBerkeley:
Here is where the RB room stands contract-wise, excluding Deebo and Juice. Methinks the 49ers will draft an RB in the 3rd round...

• Christian McCaffrey
  • Elijah Mitchell (Contract Year)
  • Jordan Mason (Contract Year)
  • Patrick Taylor (Contract Year)

I wouldnt be surprised but at the same time nobody if going to give Mason a lot of money on the open market so he could resign for cheap. He may want to leave do to lack of opportunity though.

Cowboys need a RB, they probably would pay him. But RB's are so cheap I bet we could afford him.
Mason, never doubted 🔥
Wrecking ball.
The MA$E is ON !!!

Baby Beast Mode !! wooooooo !!!
Share 49ersWebzone