• Veteran
Originally posted by LSUNINER:
He's Marion Barber

That's who he reminds me of.
Originally posted by titan:
He's Marion Barber

That's who he reminds me of.

I was thinking Gurley but he's way more physical. More comparable to Marshawn.
Originally posted by 9moon:
The MA$E is ON !!!

Baby Beast Mode !! wooooooo !!!
Baby Beast played great but if wants to get the bag next year he needs to come out some when Guerendo went in for 1 play Mason was already waving for him to come back off. 29 Touches is way to many
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Atrain:
Originally posted by 9moon:
The MA$E is ON !!!

Baby Beast Mode !! wooooooo !!!
Baby Beast played great but if wants to get the bag next year he needs to come out some when Guerendo went in for 1 play Mason was already waving for him to come back off. 29 Touches is way to many

He knows once CMC comes back that Kyle will forget his name so he wanted to give this start everything he had.
He's Marion Barber

Great comparison
He looks awesome. So physical and powerful. Always falling forward and he hangs on to the ball. We are in good shape with him.
He's shown well in spurts...i.e. when Shanahan puts him in. Think it's pretty clear he's really good and going forward Coach needs to spell McC to take away some hits and keep him fresh. Pretty cool to have two dudes who can flat out torch defenses.
Fn stud💪🏼
We need to get Jordan Mason into the game for more and more playing time even when CMC is fully fit.

Poor kid... he couldn't even enjoy the night of his life because of unnecessary football bs. Team should have had him preppped for questions... or just shut the f**k up and chalk it up to the game and recieve their fine.... don't go out of your way to make the kid feel bad about off the field s**t.

Edit- I'm talking about this after the game.

[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 9, 2024 at 10:36 PM ]
He's Marion Barber

That's an excellent comp
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Poor kid... he couldn't even enjoy the night of his life because of unnecessary football bs. Team should have had him preppped for questions... or just shut the f**k up and chalk it up to the game and recieve their fine.... don't go out of your way to make the kid feel bad about off the field s**t.

We shall see if this ends up as anything other then a Cohn talking point......it is what it is.....*IF* the 49ers were playing light and loose with the rules, it is better they did not coach Mason on his answers, since quite often it is the cover up....not the crime....that lands you in hot water.

There is miles between be ready your likely getting a starters work load, and CMC is 100% out. With CMC being listed a questionable over the last week, I am not even sure there is much to penalize the 49er for.

It is not like the NFL puts gradients on this stuff...Would CMC start in a must win game? Would he sit for an out of division game with another game following it up 6 days later?

There is alot of plausibility to the fact the 49er leaned to not using CMC, not because he could not go, but because he did not improve enough to risk fighting an injury all year long.

Awww. I am right there with ya, fk the media, Mason. You did our team proud. 👏

Future GOAT

Not really a good look for him either if we keeping it real. Grown ass man throwing a tantrum like a kid lol. Either way Mason played amazing and should be proud of himself. Hopefully this earns him some damn touches when CMC gets back; so much benefit in using a one two punch
Share 49ersWebzone