There are 239 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2022 Game 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2022 Game 2

Originally posted by kray28:
How can you not be happy for Jimmy?

How can you not have been happy for Trey being the starter until the injury?

I'll tell you how: by being a 49ER fan, not a Jimmy fan and not a Trey fan. I like Trey's potential, I like Jimmy's quick release. But I LOOOOVE that SF logo on their shinny gold helmet.
  • thl408
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Heroism:
It feels good to beat the s**t out of the Seahawks.

Should have been a shutout. grrrr

It was. Can't help it if oline / ST sucked ass

Bad protection by Dwelley. ST was good other than that.
Nice win. Be better next week & stack some W's
Originally posted by dangerbird:
We won...and fans are mad?

They are not fans of the team.
Feels Great Baby!!!
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by taney71:
Jimmy in the playoffs isn't even mediocre QB play. It is pretty darn awful. Jimmy G has the worst QB rating all time in the fourth quarter. That's just nuts to think about.

Maybe it's KS's trash play calling in the 4th?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
I hate that Lance was the sacrificial lamb for a SF blowout of the lambs, but I'll take it. Still hate Shanny for RGIIIing Lance.

Oh FFS. He got injured on a zone read, like the kind the vast majority of the QB's in the NFL. If you're going to draft a mobile QB and you're not going to give him plays like that where he can choose to run or pass, what are you even doing?

Just bad luck, leg got crumpled up in the wrong way.

fu phoenix. no other coach in the nfl calls inside zone for qb. Not. a. single. one. dont you try and cover for him.
Extremely satisfying win. Suck it seahawks!
Originally posted by mattster03:
All he does is win! Even in the rain!

Damn good performance on the e rain

Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Great stop by McG on the previous play.
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
Originally posted by Franchise408:
Cuz a lot of these fans would rather lose with anyone but Jimmy rather than win with him

b******t we know what we have with Jimmy he's not gonna win it all. We're tired of mediocre QB play especially in the playoffs. We've already seen how far he can take this team. Trey needed the reps and he was gonna improve after each game.

Jimmy in the playoffs isn't even mediocre QB play. It is pretty darn awful. Jimmy G has the worst QB rating all time in the fourth quarter. That's just nuts to think about.

We just lost our starting QB for the year. Getting to the playoffs would be an amazing accomplishment for any team in that situation.
A win that feels like a big lost. Glad we still have Jimmy on the roster.
When ward comes back this secondary will be the top unit in the nfl
Originally posted by Crown:

Maybe it's KS's trash play calling in the 4th?

This is part of it. The other part is JG just can't hit throws that need to be hit. Or even worse refuses to pull the trigger like in the NFCGC last year.
Share 49ersWebzone