Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 242 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2022 Game 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2022 Game 2

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
Before we lose sight of this, we ROFLstomped the Seahawks today for the first time in FOREVER.

Feels great baby!
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by captveg:
We just lost our starting QB for the year. Getting to the playoffs would be an amazing accomplishment for any team in that situation.

What? Jimmy is an above average QB, hands the best backup in the nfl

Yes. We're lucky to have him in these circumstances. It's a luxury most teams who lose their starting QB don't have.

b***hing about a future playoff loss is an incredibly cynical way to look at things right now.
I miss Laura Britt and Joe Staley on the post game show. These new dudes are not as good
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Sad for Trey.

Happy for Jimmy.

Ecstatic over the win regardless of who is under center.

Yep. Mixed emotions right now.
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by dangerbird:
We won...and fans are mad?

Team is not getting anywhere with Shanahan's awful playcalling.

Yup, fans be mad lol.
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by mattster03:
Extremely satisfying win. Suck it seahawks!

Not satisfying win. We lost our starting QB

Never thought I'd be upset after a blowout win against Seattle. I'm glad we have Jimmy, but this sucks. Now we will have to go into 2023 questioning if Trey can be the guy with only 4 starts under his belt

EXACTLY!!! My thoughts as well and what happens if some miracle fairy tale ending happens I won't even get into? Just a bittersweet win/day
If Jimmy stays healthy good things are coming our way.. the karma is heavy sometimes.
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
Before we lose sight of this, we ROFLstomped the Seahawks today for the first time in FOREVER.

Feels great baby!

Amen!
  • titan
  • Veteran
Look at that sideline. They love JG!
No one can argue Jimmy is an upgrade from mayfield

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
Jimmy in the playoffs isn't even mediocre QB play. It is pretty darn awful. Jimmy G has the worst QB rating all time in the fourth quarter. That's just nuts to think about.

Yeah it's pretty awful. Which is why it's so stupid when all these people in the media are screaming for Jimmy to be the starting QB when he hasn't shown that he can get it done it when it really matters. They literally took the ball out of his hands in the championship game. Who throws for like 8 passes in the championship game and expect to win it all?

Lol you two salty much.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by dangerbird:
We won...and fans are mad?

Team is not getting anywhere with Shanahan's awful playcalling.

Yup, fans be mad lol.

Ya, he's never gotten us anywhere..oh wait.
all jimmy does is win. yes hes limited on some aspects but dude just wins. you can say its the team but our record without him is trash. this is like the perfect storyline for the nfl right now, imagine if we win it all with jimmy. wtf would we do in the offseason lol. this is going to be a fun ride
Originally posted by Ninerforever:
If Jimmy stays healthy good things are coming our way.. the karma is heavy sometimes.

You're implying that Trey deserved this?
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by mattster03:
Extremely satisfying win. Suck it seahawks!

Not satisfying win. We lost our starting QB

Never thought I'd be upset after a blowout win against Seattle. I'm glad we have Jimmy, but this sucks. Now we will have to go into 2023 questioning if Trey can be the guy with only 4 starts under his belt

EXACTLY!!! My thoughts as well and what happens if some miracle fairy tale ending happens I won't even get into? Just a bittersweet win/day

yup. complete disaster for the franchise thanks to shanny running qbs 13+ times per game
Share 49ersWebzone