SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2022 Game 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2022 Game 2

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Lol you two salty much.

No I'm not look at the stats. Jimmy is awful in the postseason. The quick slants and throws behind the line of scrimmage can only go so far. This team needs a QB that can make throws all over the field and Jimmy ain't it.

And before Jimmy, no QB was taking the 9ers to the playoffs.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerforever:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by dangerbird:
We won...and fans are mad?

Team is not getting anywhere with Shanahan's awful playcalling.

Yup, fans be mad lol.

Ya, he's never gotten us anywhere..oh wait.

I'm still seeing the same 5 SB trophies.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
No I'm not look at the stats. Jimmy is awful in the postseason. The quick slants and throws behind the line of scrimmage can only go so far. This team needs a QB that can make throws all over the field and Jimmy ain't it.

So take the season off and come back next year then. I don't care who is playing under center, I'm rooting for the 49ers and winning as many games as possible, period.

This. We can like players all day, but it always comes down to that helmet. But if Jimmy leads us to a ring, imagine the s**t talking we can do to NFC West fans who talked so much through the years.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

So take the season off and come back next year then. I don't care who is playing under center, I'm rooting for the 49ers and winning as many games as possible, period.

This.
So Jimmy has to stay healthy for 14 more games minimum?

who will be our back up?
Originally posted by Ninerlakerdodger:

who will be our back up?

Purdy.
Originally posted by Watsonville49er:
All on Kyle

It's like Kyle was trying to get Lance hurt--it's really on him that Trey is done for the season. There's a reason NFL teams don't try feature their QBs in the run game. Trey isn't built like Cam Newton and even Cam got injured when Carolina tried to use him like a RB.

I was hopeful for Trey this year since he has a ton of potential. Now he's done for the year and won't be able to develop further until the off-season.

It's Jimmy G time now. Even if many don't want it to be so, it's better than it being Brock Purdy time. Although that could end up happening if the OL doesn't learn to pass block better.
[ Edited by Pteracuda on Sep 18, 2022 at 4:12 PM ]

who will be our back up?

Brock Purdy obviously
One thing for sure, this defense is f**king awesome. Just wait until ward and verrett come.back.

who will be our back up?

Purdy!!

Originally posted by Niners99:
lol karma? Jimmy cant stay healthy. He throws dumb picks regularly. He is awful in playoff games. Moving on from him wasn't grounds for "karma". We gave him 4.5 years and he peaked below the necessary level to win championships.

But yet, all he does is win..strange huh?

What do we have to show for all those wins?
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
This.

Exactly.
  • thl408
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Great stop by McG on the previous play.

He cockblocked Jimmy. Literally.
  • thl408
lol karma? Jimmy cant stay healthy. He throws dumb picks regularly. He is awful in playoff games. Moving on from him wasn't grounds for "karma". We gave him 4.5 years and he peaked below the necessary level to win championships.

But yet, all he does is win..strange huh?

What do we have to show for all those wins?

In the moment excitement from watching 49er wins.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Lol you two salty much.

Trey ain't it, either.
Share 49ersWebzone