Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 223 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2022 Game 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2022 Game 2

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Ninerforever:
lol karma? Jimmy cant stay healthy. He throws dumb picks regularly. He is awful in playoff games. Moving on from him wasn't grounds for "karma". We gave him 4.5 years and he peaked below the necessary level to win championships.

But yet, all he does is win..strange huh?

What do we have to show for all those wins?

A couple legit shots to win the SB.

Can't win the SB if you don't win some games in the regular season.
Originally posted by Hardcoreniner559:
Still sad about lance ....the kid to me is a extremely important piece for us in the playoffs jimmy aint the guy we allready know what happens when he takes us to the dance

Here me out… what if Jimmy worked on his deep ball mechanics and got a bit more hair on his balls this off-season?
Defense played a pretty spectacular game.
I never before felt so sick after a win. Our future just took a hit. But I suppose the Jimmy fans are happy as they get 1 more year of Jimmy. And make no mistake, This is Jimmy's last year.
Originally posted by Ninerforever:
lol karma? Jimmy cant stay healthy. He throws dumb picks regularly. He is awful in playoff games. Moving on from him wasn't grounds for "karma". We gave him 4.5 years and he peaked below the necessary level to win championships.

But yet, all he does is win..strange huh?

What do we have to show for all those wins?

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
One thing for sure, this defense is f**king awesome. Just wait until ward and verrett come.back.

It was against Geno Smith
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Here me out… what if Jimmy worked on his deep ball mechanics and got a bit more hair on his balls this off-season?

But will KS let him throw deep?
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by mattster03:
Extremely satisfying win. Suck it seahawks!

Not satisfying win. We lost our starting QB

Never thought I'd be upset after a blowout win against Seattle. I'm glad we have Jimmy, but this sucks. Now we will have to go into 2023 questioning if Trey can be the guy with only 4 starts under his belt
If he can't maybe Purdy will be a surprise?
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Lol you two salty much.

No I'm not look at the stats. Jimmy is awful in the postseason. The quick slants and throws behind the line of scrimmage can only go so far. This team needs a QB that can make throws all over the field and Jimmy ain't it.

And before Jimmy, no QB was taking the 9ers to the playoffs.

We have the most ungrateful fan base. b***hing and moaning about Jimmy after a good performance in the rain, and most importantly a win.
We know that JG is non-existent in the playoffs so maybe JG can get us there and then we unleash the hidden weapon with Purdy.

Originally posted by JTB1974:
I never before felt so sick after a win. Our future just took a hit. But I suppose the Jimmy fans are happy as they get 1 more year of Jimmy. And make no mistake, This is Jimmy's last year.

you may be right, but it's sooooooo funny to hear this line again, and again, and again the last several years, yet here we are.
[ Edited by RiceOwensStokes on Sep 18, 2022 at 4:15 PM ]
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by JTB1974:

Even if he wins the SB?
Good news is our D looks more well rounded, more poised, more confident and less reliant on the pass rush. They rallied to the ball and tackled well today. Also our division looks average at best so far.
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
Before we lose sight of this, we ROFLstomped the Seahawks today for the first time in FOREVER.

Definitely took their manhood.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
So take the season off and come back next year then. I don't care who is playing under center, I'm rooting for the 49ers and winning as many games as possible, period.

No I'm not gonna take the season off. I'm rooting for Jimmy to do good but I'm not gonna pretend like he's gonna take this team to the promise land like the media made it out to be in the off-season. He's not gonna improve but I'll be shocked if he does. This is Trey's team it just really sucks that he got injured this bad early
in the season. This is a really bittersweet win.
Share 49ersWebzone