There are 127 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2022 Game 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2022 Game 2

This.
Originally posted by Polkadots:
What a day.

Sucks for Lance.

I liked JG playing freely. Maybe have Kyle do less. JG, like 2017 JG, seems to excel with less structure.

Huff is a beast.
My gameball goes to Garoppolo

You could see him yell "ball" on the sideline when TL went down. He knew right away.. time to start getting warmed up. That's the life of an NFL backup QB. You have to be ready to go at moments notice. He was getting it out quick with money throws putting it on ppl and playing like a man with nothing to lose. Seeing him celebrate with his teammates and fans was a great moment in an otherwise dark day.

Week 1 - Hufanga
Week 2 - Garoppolo
Remember when people were freaking out over playing a Geno Smith led Seahawks team lol
Originally posted by ady2glude707:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Why didn't Jimmy get it done in 2019 and 2021 then? I was a big Jimmy supporter until last year. I'd seen enough. He's not good enough to win a Super Bowl. He can't stay healthy and he repeatedly makes bonehead mistakes. We know what Jimmy is at this point.

Youre right he has his limitations, but you dont "need elite QB play to win a SB"

Matthew Stafford is not elite and wouldn't have won the SB last year, if the Rams didn't stack their team and practically "buy" a Super Bowl
This picture is ice cold.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Remember when people were freaking out over playing a Geno Smith led Seahawks team lol

I mean we lost to a worse QB/team week 1...
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
This picture is ice cold.

That looks so bad. FUNNY!
It's great seeing Seahawk fans come to the unfortunate realization that the decade-long ownage of the 49ers has come to an end.
Share 49ersWebzone