SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2022 Game 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS- 2022 Game 2

Any streams for the game?
21 mph winds. Passing game might be limited
Originally posted by bigpete50:
Originally posted by q0c0p:
I hate to say it but Mike Mcdaniel might be a better play caller than shanny

100% agree. Yet to see Kyle exceed at anything other than quick throws over the middle. Problem is this is not Treys forte yet. Plus Pete Carroll has Kyle's play calling down and knows it like the back of his hand.

Why invest all that draft capital on Trey when you try to turn him into Jimmy 2.0? Prove me wrong Kyle! Please prove me wrong.

Stop using Alt accounts lol. Hows McDaniels doing now?
  • thl408
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
This

it's like he stole all of kyle's designs but his sequencing is much better. and he plays to his players' strengths. kyle runs qb power and is scared to go on 4th and 1's

What you know about sequencing plays?
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Dolphins getting smoked today btw.

Averaging under 3 yards a carry in an offense where the run game is the centerpiece. Hopefully we can put a stop to the "McDaniel wAs THe bRaInZ of teh oPeRaTioN" nonsense for a week.

I'm not a watch the stats and judge the game guy, but Mostert is having a very un-Mostert like game. He was a guy who didn't need a lot of carries to get an explosive run. Even last year, the guy ran the ball twice and gained 20 yards, with his longest run being 11 yards.
Originally posted by Ninerlakerdodger:
Any streams for the game?

I use puffer every week. No issues
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Originally posted by bigpete50:

100% agree. Yet to see Kyle exceed at anything other than quick throws over the middle. Problem is this is not Treys forte yet. Plus Pete Carroll has Kyle's play calling down and knows it like the back of his hand.

Why invest all that draft capital on Trey when you try to turn him into Jimmy 2.0? Prove me wrong Kyle! Please prove me wrong.

Stop using Alt accounts lol. Hows McDaniels doing now?

McDaniel is sequencing the hell out of those plays now right now.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Let's go Niners!!! No more excuses. At home vs a Geno Smith lead, Seahawks team. What else could we want.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

This

Surprise surprise 2 of the most ridiculous trolls agree🥱both of y'all go on a date already

Kyle is always tied up in his own head/play sheet on the sidelines and now he apparently doesn't know how to match a dynamic athlete with his "genius😕" running scheme. McDaniel would be a much better coach. Free flowing. He's turning Tagliovovovolo into a pro bowler. Should have fired Kyle and promoted him. Kyle apparently can't coach without his first love Cousins or Jimmy 2picks. It needs to be a hybrid west coast O including an aggressive Deep ball. Trey is a natural deep ball thrower.
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

This

Surprise surprise 2 of the most ridiculous trolls agree🥱both of y'all go on a date already

Kyle is always tied up in his own head/play sheet on the sidelines and now he apparently doesn't know how to match a dynamic athlete with his "genius😕" running scheme. McDaniel would be a much better coach. Free flowing. He's turning Tagliovovovolo into a pro bowler. Should have fired Kyle and promoted him. Kyle apparently can't coach without his first love Cousins or Jimmy 2picks. It needs to be a hybrid west coast O including an aggressive Deep ball. Trey is a natural deep ball thrower.

check the score of that miami game

Originally posted by Young2Owens:
21 mph winds. Passing game might be limited

This. Gusty right now. Rain not an issue yet. On and off sprinkles.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Dolphins getting smoked today btw.

Averaging under 3 yards a carry in an offense where the run game is the centerpiece. Hopefully we can put a stop to the "McDaniel wAs THe bRaInZ of teh oPeRaTioN" nonsense for a week.

I'm not a watch the stats and judge the game guy, but Mostert is having a very un-Mostert like game. He was a guy who didn't need a lot of carries to get an explosive run. Even last year, the guy ran the ball twice and gained 20 yards, with his longest run being 11 yards.

Hes a 30 year old RB. His days of being explosive are behind him.
Originally posted by FL9er:
It's going to be a struggle (49ers have lost 8 of last 10 vs Seahawks). Just get the win. It doesn't have to be pretty. Seattle's weakness (pass defense) vs the 49ers weakness (passing game). Something has to give.

We've lost 8 of the last 10 against Russell Wilson.

This aged like milk in the desert sun...
We need a RB to step up otherwise teams will just pound Lance.
Share 49ersWebzone