There are 205 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Originally posted by Baldie:
The Rams are moving the ball on the D but they can't get into the endzone, eventually they will. Jimmy and the offense needs to score more points!

1 more td might do it
Originally posted by Baldie:
The Rams are moving the ball on the D but they can't get into the endzone, eventually they will. Jimmy and the offense needs to score more points!

49ers need at least 21 points to win this game. If they can't get another TD they don't deserve to win.
Purdy coming in for injured jimmy?
Maybe we should go back to 85, he looked pretty good.
Offense really needs a sustained drive.
has ray ray or grey even stepped on the field today?
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
can't believe im gonna say this, but if that was Jimmy ward, it would've been a pick since its against the rams lol

Gipson could intercept no more passes the rest of the season and still average Wards pick per year total.

Were you that guy dogging J Ward for turnover creating machine Gipson?
Originally posted by captveg:
Can't wait to see Kyle get one of his playmakers wide open only for Jimmy to not see them.

Then a lot will call for Kyle's head
After our performances this year, I'm just waiting for us to s**t the bed tonight. Come on, Baby! Prove me wrong!
Originally posted by socalfan21:
I've seen this movie before - is this another heartbreaking loss?

Shakes 8 Ball…My Sources Say Yes

We need a 6-8 minute drive here
Run on first dowm cometh?
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
If Kyle thinks running the ball in the 4th quarter and passing on 3rd down is winning this game he's losing again late.

Better not see that
Answer offense. lets go
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Once again the defense holding them without an offensive score. Shanny had better NOT waste the defensive effort this game

You mean jimmy right? The guy that has left big play after big play on the field
Share 49ersWebzone