LISTEN: Patriots Preview With WEEI's Nick "Fitzy” & CMC's Germany Trip →

There are 277 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Nvm
[ Edited by JoseCortez on Oct 3, 2022 at 4:07 PM ]
  • thl408
Armstead is back. He needs to provide that push up the middle, into Stafford's face.
I'm getting really sick of playing a lot of these teams especially the Rams without a third of our starters. This early into the season? You've gotta be kidding me

Brunskill is probably not playing center right?
[ Edited by elguapo on Oct 3, 2022 at 4:10 PM ]
Originally posted by thl408:
Armstead is back. He needs to provide that push up the middle, into Stafford's face.

His fat face.
Originally posted by Stevec9932:
This is a 100% must win for us.

By far, the biggest game.

This week
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Matt Stafford walking off the bus looks about as regular Joe as can be.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by elguapo:
I'm getting really sick of playing a lot of these teams especially the Rams without a third of our starters. This early into the season? You've gotta be kidding me

Brunskill is probably not playing center right?

The positive to that though is getting them back later when the push really matters. I'd rather have them hurt now than later.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:

This week

We have to win this game for our sanity. A good offensive performance, doesn't need to be great, would remove any doubt from last week for me.
No Trent means Jimmy gotta play with a sense of urgency like he left someones sub toasting in that toaster oven thingy
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by billbird2111:

This week

We have to win this game for our sanity. A good offensive performance, doesn't need to be great, would remove any doubt from last week for me.

I have watched this team play horrible football. Last week was a good example. The game against Indianapolis last season was another stinkeroo.

But, I've also watched this team play really good football. Not just really good. But REALLY GOOD.

They have it in them. So, even if they drop this one tonight, I'm not going to get nervous.

This is absolutely a must win game. They lost embarrassingly last week and the offense was putrid.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
No Trent means Jimmy gotta play with a sense of urgency like he left someones sub toasting in that toaster oven thingy

Jimmy will just need to rely on that quick release. I predict kyle will pass more than throw tonight.
  • thl408
Originally posted by eric_anthony:
This is absolutely a must win game. They lost embarrassingly last week and the offense was putrid.

If they lose 42ish - 35ish, I'd be content with bashing DeMeco all week instead of Kyle. It'd be a nice changeup from the norm.
Kyle's either an idiot or a genius.

We find out tonight.

-half the board probably
I don't know who to root for lol.
Share 49ersWebzone