There are 154 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Jimmy's practicing his handoffs... with Mason... good sign
  • thl408
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
I don't know who to root for lol.

You should root for the Rams since the 49ers have been spanking ARodgers left and right in the playoffs. How could you call yourself a Packer fan and root for the 49ers?
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
Jimmy's practicing his handoffs... with Mason... good sign

If JG has that arm fatigue still.. this could be the Mason has arrived game
Originally posted by thl408:
You should root for the Rams since the 49ers have been spanking ARodgers left and right in the playoffs. How could you call yourself a Packer fan and root for the 49ers?

We beat you guys last year in SF.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I know we're compromised because of OL/RB, but I at least look forward to watching the 49ers defense. They've been excellent.

John Lynch has to be frustrated because he wasted the prime years of his career playing on a team with avg QB play. Don't believe me?

Gimme a miracle game pls 49ers

That's Santa Clara to you.

Imagine talking smack about week 3 of last year when you got bounced as the one seed by Jordan Willis
  • thl408

Oh right, I forgot about that game since the 49ers beat them in the game that really mattered.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Imagine talking smack about week 3 of last year when you got bounced as the one seed by Jordan Willis

We still got you guys in your house last season.

• thl408
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

We still got you guys in your house last season.

Anyways, as a Packer fan you need to root for the Rams and make the 49ers your #1 hated team.
Excited for a great first drive at least

Beat us in a game where it matter most then come in here and talk your bs🤡
Anyways, as a Packer fan you need to root for the Rams and make the 49ers your #1 hated team.

We will see you guys in the playoffs in Lambeau. You guys have beaten us in SF in the playoffs so getting you guys at home would help us.
  • thl408
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Beat us in a game where it matter most then come in here and talk your bs🤡

He wasn't talking trash. He was wondering if he should root for the Rams or the 49ers. I thought it should be obvious.
Share 49ersWebzone