There are 194 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I already know this story. LA scores this drive putting immense pressure on this s**t offense only to do nothing then put the game on the line on the d whose been lights out

That's where JG falters and starts turning over the ball.
Always behind the chains because he refuses to be aggressive and take the game. This guy just never learns from his mistakes.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Another brilliant defensive performance. Another typical s**tty shanny offense.

Lol okay, bud.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Stafford gonna come out of this one looking like the goat. Jimmy doesn't even play defense and he's gonna lift opponents up with his horrid play

Our D needs to staple his ass to the turf. Same with Kupp. We need to see Huf lay some wood.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
back to back bad plays from buford. gets destroyed by Donald, then misses the block on ramsey which would've atleast given us the first down had he blocked.

He's had a really rough game today, that's for sure.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Stafford gonna come out of this one looking like the goat. Jimmy doesn't even play defense and he's gonna lift opponents up with his horrid play

this
Originally posted by Crown:
Oh now you want a face mask aikman?

It was a 100% no point to this facemask we got lucky but in the end Gould missed so not too relevant perhaps
I defended Kyle the first half but this second half is on him.
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Shanahan can take his conservative play for a field goal ass home. I'm sick of that b***h.

Would you rather Jimmy throw his anual INT? Gould should've made that.

Yea it was 3rd and long. Can't be upset at the play call but Gould has GOT to make that.
Seen this ending happen one to many times.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Another brilliant defensive performance. Another typical s**tty shanny offense.

QB holding this team back so, so much. So many bug plays left on the field every game.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Never fails...playing to lose

Unfortunately , this is true

Doesn't trust the QB
Kittle can't get the TD, Penalty, Robbie misses.

Yup.
We played for the FG and got our wish. Sadly this kind of play requires kicker perfection.
Originally posted by MrGriz:
Originally posted by trevorontario:
This team makes every win excruciating

I'm telling you man. Can we please not make things a freaking heart attack every week?

So much this!
Share 49ersWebzone