There are 274 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Baldie:
So I read with a win tonight we are 1st in the nFCW?

Everyone is 2-2

basically 0-0 with us having a 2-0 lead.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Good Jimmy >>>> Bad Jimmy tonight

Still had that one bad series but I'll take it.

Worst to first.

He played well. He did what we needed him to. Not perfect but pretty damn good.
Originally posted by 49ersking:
49ers OLine no sacks! That's a great stat!

I was impressed with how they persevered and how Kyle took some pressure off of them.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by 49ersking:
49ers OLine no sacks! That's a great stat!

That's crazy

JG was getting it out.. the caution is if you do too much of the screen stuff you get house called like Stafford.. teams will be expecting it more after tonight
No INT Jimmy
Originally posted by CardinalGold:
Unfortunately our genius HC ran him like a FB and now he is injured

Ran a read option play which is a stand play across the league

Zone read play
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Jimmy G. = AWESOME QB PLAY!

????????????????????????????. Were you watching the same game???. The oline played well enough but Jimmy is Jimmy. Missed 2 or 3 walk in td's. We will waste this D if he doesn't play a lot better
just when I think im out they pull me back in
Originally posted by captveg:
Lance had 5 quarters, 4 in a poor weather game. Moved the team down the field on both his drives in the Seattle game, too.

When Lance has 20 starts under his belt instead of 4 we can evaluate him better.

Makes sense

EXACTLY! All this bs Kyles fault is straight hatred for him, the only thing you can rip him on is his conservative approach but it's clearly because of Jimmy
DRIVE SAFE MY DUDES. UBER IS YOUR FRIEND TONIGHT

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
No INT Jimmy

Good win Niners!!
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
So who does Kyle need? Brady? Mahomes? His offense has looked atrocious with Trey and Jimmy this year. I think the issue is more with Kyle. Offense certainly looked different with McDaniels helping last season.

What does Reid, LaFleur, McDermont, Harbs etc need?

why are the "good" HC in the league tied to an elite or pro-bowl caliber QB?

Kyle has won 69% of his games with a mid level starter in Jimmy. If you can't understand how impressive that is than I don't know what to tell ya

What is your explanation for the offensive regressing to this extreme of a point? The players are still here that played last year. The one difference is the loss of the offensive coordinator. Like I've said I don't think he makes things easy on his players. His offensive mind leaves a lot to be desired.

Check out all the missed plays, wide open guys, etc.
Did all that with no Trent Williams, Mitchell, Jimmie Ward, Kinlaw. Even Mcbsicuits went down. Kittle still seems shook. Defense just gaming right now
Infinitely better offensive performance from last week, however we need more. Like 1 or 2 more TDs from them a game more
[ Edited by Silky on Oct 3, 2022 at 8:10 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone