There are 229 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by walker807:
Did all that with no Trent Williams, Mitchell, Jimmie Ward, Kinlaw. Even Mcbsicuits went down. Kittle still seems shook. Defense just gaming right now

This D might be better than any of the ones we had under Harbs and Vic and they were ELITE

these guys eat up mediocre tackles. we still don't have a bookend for bosa. Imagine if we did.
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
So who does Kyle need? Brady? Mahomes? His offense has looked atrocious with Trey and Jimmy this year. I think the issue is more with Kyle. Offense certainly looked different with McDaniels helping last season.

What does Reid, LaFleur, McDermont, Harbs etc need?

why are the "good" HC in the league tied to an elite or pro-bowl caliber QB?

Kyle has won 69% of his games with a mid level starter in Jimmy. If you can't understand how impressive that is than I don't know what to tell ya

What is your explanation for the offensive regressing to this extreme of a point? The players are still here that played last year. The one difference is the loss of the offensive coordinator. Like I've said I don't think he makes things easy on his players. His offensive mind leaves a lot to be desired.

I'll answer

Part of it is spending all summer planning with Lance and only getting him for 5 quarters.

Another is Jimmy's clear ceiling after seeing him play nearly 50 games for SF.

Now, Kyle's own stubborness does come into play as well. Just not as much as his QB situation does.

The 3rd series tonight where he schemed three guys wide open for potential huge gains where Jimmy threw three bad passes in a row is a big example of how his QB situation is the larger culprit.

THANK YOU! The last part 100% watch when Lance gets it a lot are gonna look foolish blaming Kyle and saying it was McDaniels
and why is hassan the man not playing more?
Did all that with no Trent Williams, Mitchell, Jimmie Ward, Kinlaw. Even Mcbsicuits went down. Kittle still seems shook. Defense just gaming right now

This D might be better than any of the ones we had under Harbs and Vic and they were ELITE

I would love one more impact edge rusher, but they're looking really really good......hope AA gets back healthy.
McDaniels was OC only in name. He wasn't making the play calls and he will tell you that.

it's the 4th game of the yr and we game planned all off season for Lance. Now we have to regroup and game plan for Jimmy. Different personnel at the most important position. Don't act like you didn't see wide open guys tonight. The commentators pointed out two plays that would have added 14 more pts. Kyle can't throw the ball too. We've been winning a ton of game with a avg QB. Unless you think Jimmy is some dynamic QB with a ton of untapped potential? If so then we will disagree.

it's hard to win in the NFL, it's even harder to win when you constantly have the worse QB walking into the game.

Oh look, a hater continuing to hate.

It could be due to us having a stellar safety.
Hope the injuries this week aren't multi-week problems
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
So who does Kyle need? Brady? Mahomes? His offense has looked atrocious with Trey and Jimmy this year. I think the issue is more with Kyle. Offense certainly looked different with McDaniels helping last season.

What does Reid, LaFleur, McDermont, Harbs etc need?

why are the "good" HC in the league tied to an elite or pro-bowl caliber QB?

Kyle has won 69% of his games with a mid level starter in Jimmy. If you can't understand how impressive that is than I don't know what to tell ya

What is your explanation for the offensive regressing to this extreme of a point? The players are still here that played last year. The one difference is the loss of the offensive coordinator. Like I've said I don't think he makes things easy on his players. His offensive mind leaves a lot to be desired.

Check out all the missed plays, wide open guys, etc.

It's all right there for everyone to see. Why people can't acknowledge that is beyond me. Kyle's not perfect but like I said he's won a f**k ton of games with a guy who's more than often than not the worse QB walking into the game each week
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

McDaniels was OC only in name. He wasn't making the play calls and he will tell you that.

it's the 4th game of the yr and we game planned all off season for Lance. Now we have to regroup and game plan for Jimmy. Different personnel at the most important position. Don't act like you didn't see wide open guys tonight. The commentators pointed out two plays that would have added 14 more pts. Kyle can't throw the ball too. We've been winning a ton of game with a avg QB. Unless you think Jimmy is some dynamic QB with a ton of untapped potential? If so then we will disagree.

it's hard to win in the NFL, it's even harder to win when you constantly have the worse QB walking into the game.

JGhater85 at it again

He undermines his credibility with statements like that. A lot of good postings wasted ....
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Front 7 are so athletic and the back end is solid. Could be the best D we've had in years.

the difference is cward. he's making offenses predictable. They have to pick on mosely now. We can win with that.

It allows SF to run more man coverage.

these points cannot be understated. I had no idea C ward was this good. He is a damn stud. I true #1.

JV Will be there soon. Its a deep secondary.

The best thing Jimmy did tonight was 0 turnovers. It was very close on that Debo yak td but hey I will take it. On a night we win I will stop there and congratulate the team.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
A much needed win, proud of the way we played as a team.

Agreed, a great team effort and Win
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

JGhater85 at it again

Originally posted by Heed49er:
Oh look, a hater continuing to hate.

Not sure about that. 2011 was historically dominate. Will have to wait for the book to be finished on this team to see where they rank.

We simply need more from the offense
Originally posted by socal1632:

It could be due to us having a stellar safety.

When Ward gets back we will have two stellar safety's 2 really really really good outside CBs and 2 strong slot CBs. Yikes.
Share 49ersWebzone