There are 323 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Originally posted by Antix:
Man if we could get Jimmy G for 250 yards a TD and no picks every game we got a chance with this D.

As long as we don't pass over 10 yrds were good.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
yea. we can tell

Yup I did. If you didn't read it earlier that's your problem. Enjoy the win I am
  • q0c0p
  • Veteran
Ward can play the nickel
Decent day for a 49ers QB, great day for Jimmy G. (no INT!!!)

People don't change overnight, and maybe Shanahan and Jimmy G. worked out something to reduce bad play, but he is what he is. Jimmy G. throws INTs, and we win games.
Let's go win the next 2! Chiefs will be tough, unless our D is excellent.
Man if we could get Jimmy G for 250 yards a TD and no picks every game we got a chance with this D.

I agree
  • thl408
Rams starting three green OLmen. DRyans dials up the line stunts and games. Corner blitzes, got creative.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

As long as we don't pass over 20 yrds were good.

Fixed.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by Heed49er:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
McDaniels was OC only in name. He wasn't making the play calls and he will tell you that.

it's the 4th game of the yr and we game planned all off season for Lance. Now we have to regroup and game plan for Jimmy. Different personnel at the most important position. Don't act like you didn't see wide open guys tonight. The commentators pointed out two plays that would have added 14 more pts. Kyle can't throw the ball too. We've been winning a ton of game with a avg QB. Unless you think Jimmy is some dynamic QB with a ton of untapped potential? If so then we will disagree.

it's hard to win in the NFL, it's even harder to win when you constantly have the worse QB walking into the game.

Oh look, a hater continuing to hate.

It's reality. We've scored 10 and 17 points on offense in Jimmy's two starts. The defense is playing really well, but that's not going to be enough most games.

jimmy is mr feeble because kyle still calling a game like we have a chunk run offense. Um earth to kyle...we been getting stuffed every play. The only new look that's working are those inside misdirections. But wilson can't break them. still need to get creative with an air game to win if our d is not playing purple people eater level.
Everyone loves the D.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
JGhater85 at it again

Just telling the truth. I already said Jimmy was able to be the game manager we needed tonight. Happy for that

Not sure why they didn't talk about it, but I think this win put us past the Steelers for most wins in the history of Monday Night Football with 51.
Originally posted by q0c0p:
Ward can play the nickel

That's what someone else was saying he can play base FS and move to nickel. Either way they secondary is playing good ball. Get Verett back too
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

I'm happy as hell. Enjoy it instead of trying to be an ass for once. I answered a posters question in a convo I was having with him, not you.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Oct 3, 2022 at 8:19 PM ]
A mediocre Jimmy this game was better than the Bad Jimmy last game. A good Jimmy with this defense will go far.
Share 49ersWebzone