There are 167 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
JGhater85 at it again

Just telling the truth. I already said Jimmy was able to be the game manager we needed tonight. Happy for that

Lol that's spot on.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by walker807:
Did all that with no Trent Williams, Mitchell, Jimmie Ward, Kinlaw. Even Mcbsicuits went down. Kittle still seems shook. Defense just gaming right now

This D might be better than any of the ones we had under Harbs and Vic and they were ELITE

It could be due to us having a stellar safety.

When Ward gets back we will have two stellar safety's 2 really really really good outside CBs and 2 strong slot CBs. Yikes.

jimmy ward not changing the lineup. He sit.

Thats crazy talk. Ward is a top 10 safety easy. Gipson will be benched.

your joking right? I like jimmy but gipson strong smart and helping hufanga play his hunches. jimmy w still a twig and won't bring the lumber back there. nope. he sit.
Where's all the "Niner Fans" that said we stood no chance and were terrified of the Rams
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

I'm happy as hell. Enjoy it instead of trying to be an ass for once. I answered a posters question in a convo I was having with him, not you.

Jus sayin
Originally posted by YACBros85:
What is your explanation for the offensive regressing to this extreme of a point? The players are still here that played last year. The one difference is the loss of the offensive coordinator. Like I've said I don't think he makes things easy on his players. His offensive mind leaves a lot to be desired.

McDaniels was OC only in name. He wasn't making the play calls and he will tell you that.

it's the 4th game of the yr and we game planned all off season for Lance. Now we have to regroup and game plan for Jimmy. Different personnel at the most important position. Don't act like you didn't see wide open guys tonight. The commentators pointed out two plays that would have added 14 more pts. Kyle can't throw the ball too. We've been winning a ton of game with a avg QB. Unless you think Jimmy is some dynamic QB with a ton of untapped potential? If so then we will disagree.

it's hard to win in the NFL, it's even harder to win when you constantly have the worse QB walking into the game.

JGhater85 at it again

I will take Jimmy G's performance over Stafford's tonight. Jimmy should have had 2 TD's. Got to learn to drag that toe, George.

If you include that, he should've had four
Originally posted by socal1632:
If we can hold the Rams to 9 then we can def hold Buff/KC to 21

We can but can we score at least score 24?
I would like to see what our Dline expert guys have to say but I though Givens and Omenihu were awesome
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Where's all the "Niner Fans" that said we stood no chance and were terrified of the Rams

I'm happy as hell. Enjoy it instead of trying to be an ass for once. I answered a posters question in a convo I was having with him, not you.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I was taking receipts like Saleh in the pregame thread
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
What is your explanation for the offensive regressing to this extreme of a point? The players are still here that played last year. The one difference is the loss of the offensive coordinator. Like I've said I don't think he makes things easy on his players. His offensive mind leaves a lot to be desired.

McDaniels was OC only in name. He wasn't making the play calls and he will tell you that.

it's the 4th game of the yr and we game planned all off season for Lance. Now we have to regroup and game plan for Jimmy. Different personnel at the most important position. Don't act like you didn't see wide open guys tonight. The commentators pointed out two plays that would have added 14 more pts. Kyle can't throw the ball too. We've been winning a ton of game with a avg QB. Unless you think Jimmy is some dynamic QB with a ton of untapped potential? If so then we will disagree.

it's hard to win in the NFL, it's even harder to win when you constantly have the worse QB walking into the game.

JGhater85 at it again

He undermines his credibility with statements like that. A lot of good postings wasted ....

He was the worse QB in the game (on paper) the last two weeks. He will be the worse QB when we play the Cardinals, Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, and Bucs. That's 10 games out of 17. And the 7 games where he is better than the QB (Geno twice, Fields if Jimmy happened to start the Bears game, Baker, Mariotta, Wentz, and Tua, though Tua may surpas him), all of those QB are awful. As it stands Jimmy is only better than the very worst starting QBs in the league or guys who do not have enough of a track record to say he is better than them. With that said, I like Jimmy and think he's a good QB, but he holds back the offense and unfortunately as of yet, Jimmy is the best QB Kyle has had here. Hopefully Trey develops.

Originally posted by BangBang49er:
Lol that's spot on.

No it's not actually. Rooted for Jimmy like I do every game. He wasn't amazing and we don't have to have him he as long as the D is playing like that….Just be a game manager please
Jimmy missed tons of open receivers, this game should've been over at halftime.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
still blaming jimmy. even if we win. krizay.

Has nothing to do with blame. The most overused words in Niner Talk are "blame" "responsible" and "accountable". Constant broken records. Jimmy isn't to blame, but his shortcomings are rather blatant at this point. He's a middle of the pack starting QB that does not stay consistent enough to seize big play opportunities that are schemed open for him every game. That's simply calling a spade a spade.
Jimmy managed the game. With this defense (better than last year), that's what you need to win.
Originally posted by BangBang49er:
Lol that's spot on.

Like clockwork with some posters lol
Share 49ersWebzone