There are 254 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
I would like to see what our Dline expert guys have to say but I though Givens and Omenihu were awesome

Same. Constant pressure.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by Heed49er:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
McDaniels was OC only in name. He wasn't making the play calls and he will tell you that.

it's the 4th game of the yr and we game planned all off season for Lance. Now we have to regroup and game plan for Jimmy. Different personnel at the most important position. Don't act like you didn't see wide open guys tonight. The commentators pointed out two plays that would have added 14 more pts. Kyle can't throw the ball too. We've been winning a ton of game with a avg QB. Unless you think Jimmy is some dynamic QB with a ton of untapped potential? If so then we will disagree.

it's hard to win in the NFL, it's even harder to win when you constantly have the worse QB walking into the game.

Oh look, a hater continuing to hate.

It's reality. We've scored 10 and 17 points on offense in Jimmy's two starts. The defense is playing really well, but that's not going to be enough most games.

jimmy is mr feeble because kyle still calling a game like we have a chunk run offense. Um earth to kyle...we been getting stuffed every play. The only new look that's working are those inside misdirections. But wilson can't break them. still need to get creative with an air game to win if our d is not playing purple people eater level.

I'm not sure why we're not giving the rookie some carry's. He may be able to do something.
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
The best thing Jimmy did tonight was 0 turnovers. It was very close on that Debo yak td but hey I will take it. On a night we win I will stop there and congratulate the team.

This and get a couple of early first downs to get us in a rhythm. With this defense, all we need his him to manage the game and not do stupid things like take a safety or throw a pick six.
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Like clockwork with some posters lol

Like you yup. Cherry pick a post and act like that's all anyone says lol. Grow up enjoy the win, I am!
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Front 7 are so athletic and the back end is solid. Could be the best D we've had in years.

the difference is cward. he's making offenses predictable. They have to pick on mosely now. We can win with that.

It allows SF to run more man coverage.

these points cannot be understated. I had no idea C ward was this good. He is a damn stud. I true #1.

JV Will be there soon. Its a deep secondary.

he is beyond a fkn stud. he's completely killing every play in 5 yards of him with presence tackling and look-back technique. So glad we have abandoned dumb ass trail.

after 3 games rating 33.7. after tonight it will go lower. wut the mtf&n kind of rating IS THAT! cyborg territory.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Lol. We didnt even run the ball well. Rams suck.
  • thl408
I would like to see what our Dline expert guys have to say but I though Givens and Omenihu were awesome

For real. Let's talk defense. Ryans has the skillset in his defense to switch between man and zone. He showed the creative stunts and blitzes in this game. Could have had two scores if Warner could snag that near pick6
This team should EASILY be undefeated. So embarrassed that they blew games against bad teams like Denver and Chicago. Hopefully they make it up with this road-trip against another duo of mediocre teams
Like clockwork with some posters lol

Like you yup. Cherry pick a post and act like that's all anyone says lol. Grow up enjoy the win, I am!

Jus sayin
Originally posted by captveg:
Has nothing to do with blame. The most overused words in Niner Talk are "blame" "responsible" and "accountable". Constant broken records. Jimmy isn't to blame, but his shortcomings are rather blatant at this point. He's a middle of the pack starting QB that does not stay consistent enough to seize big play opportunities that are schemed open for him every game. That's simply calling a spade a spade.

Don't you dare call him avg. don't you dare talk about missed throws that would have put the game away…it's all Kyle's fault!

we can all enjoy the W and stop being pricks to each other for a min, no?

Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Jimmy managed the game. With this defense (better than last year), that's what you need to win.

Problem is it makes the margin far thinner than it should be. Last week was a perfect example of that. Tonight to a lesser degree as well, as offense should have scored more than 17 if the QB could make a few more big play throws.
Originally posted by captveg:
Jimmy managed the game. With this defense (better than last year), that's what you need to win.

Problem is it makes the margin far thinner than it should be. Last week was a perfect example of that. Tonight to a lesser degree as well, as offense should have scored more than 17 if the QB could make a few more big play throws.

Last week Jimmy didn't manage the game. He was an incredible liability.

Originally posted by Antix:
Lol. We didnt even run the ball well. Rams suck.

Cannot be overstated: we have a DAMN good defense!
Jus sayin

I am buzzy. Dude asked me a question and I answered it. You don't have to constantly make it a you vs me b******t fest like a 10 yr old.
Share 49ersWebzone