SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Niner haters awfully quiet tonight. Probably pissed the Niners won
  • thl408
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
I would like to see what our Dline expert guys have to say but I though Givens and Omenihu were awesome

For real. Let's talk defense. Ryans has the skillset in his defense to switch between man and zone. He showed the creative stunts and blitzes in this game. Could have had two scores if Warner could snag that near pick6

I agree. Kudos to Ryan's, he calls a much better game than Saleh ever did.

Ryan's mixes it up much more than Saleh. They are still zone dominant. I guess having two good CBs and a good 4man rush makes it so anything could be a good playcall.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Jus sayin

I am buzzy. Dude asked me a question and I answered it. You don't have to constantly make it a you vs me b******t fest like a 10 yr old.

It is kinda fun knowing you live in these posters head no? I think its hilarious
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Does anyone else think that Wilson is crap? We could do so much better with Mason.

Or maybe our interior line is garbage?

I posted Wilson ain't it prove me wrong Jeff like 3 plays before he housed it

my bad Jeff
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
What is your explanation for the offensive regressing to this extreme of a point? The players are still here that played last year. The one difference is the loss of the offensive coordinator. Like I've said I don't think he makes things easy on his players. His offensive mind leaves a lot to be desired.

McDaniels was OC only in name. He wasn't making the play calls and he will tell you that.

it's the 4th game of the yr and we game planned all off season for Lance. Now we have to regroup and game plan for Jimmy. Different personnel at the most important position. Don't act like you didn't see wide open guys tonight. The commentators pointed out two plays that would have added 14 more pts. Kyle can't throw the ball too. We've been winning a ton of game with a avg QB. Unless you think Jimmy is some dynamic QB with a ton of untapped potential? If so then we will disagree.

it's hard to win in the NFL, it's even harder to win when you constantly have the worse QB walking into the game.

JGhater85 at it again

He undermines his credibility with statements like that. A lot of good postings wasted ....

He was the worse QB in the game (on paper) the last two weeks. He will be the worse QB when we play the Cardinals, Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, and Bucs. That's 10 games out of 17. And the 7 games where he is better than the QB (Geno twice, Fields if Jimmy happened to start the Bears game, Baker, Mariotta, Wentz, and Tua, though Tua may surpas him), all of those QB are awful. As it stands Jimmy is only better than the very worst starting QBs in the league or guys who do not have enough of a track record to say he is better than them. With that said, I like Jimmy and think he's a good QB, but he holds back the offense and unfortunately as of yet, Jimmy is the best QB Kyle has had here. Hopefully Trey develops.

He's recovering from major surgery to his dominant shoulder, hasn't practiced with the team all off season. This is effectively his pre-season, and he's knocking the rust off. He's been a winner for this team who has fallen short of hopes. Sorry, but to call him the worst discloses a hyper-critical negativity that is not persuasive.

Lol this game is peak Jimmy. This is the best he can be: a guy who moves the chains and protects the ball. And, by the way, it is PRECISELY why he "just wins." (I know: I did an in depth statistical analysis on it. The main things he does well that correlates the very most with winning is 1D% and 3D%)
  • thl408
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Jus sayin

I am buzzy. Dude asked me a question and I answered it. You don't have to constantly make it a you vs me b******t fest like a 10 yr old.

Go to PM please. No one cares.

I like free entertainment
NY, Bay,
Include DRCHOW in your PMs.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by captveg:
Jimmy managed the game. With this defense (better than last year), that's what you need to win.

Problem is it makes the margin far thinner than it should be. Last week was a perfect example of that. Tonight to a lesser degree as well, as offense should have scored more than 17 if the QB could make a few more big play throws.

Last week Jimmy didn't manage the game. He was an incredible liability.

And what of this do you dispute?
Defense has held two straight opponents to 9 points. 1-1.
Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Decent job Jimmy, game managed like we needed

Didn't turn it over at least. No safeties.

Originally posted by Goatie:
High 5s all around!

Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
The best thing Jimmy did tonight was 0 turnovers. It was very close on that Debo yak td but hey I will take it. On a night we win I will stop there and congratulate the team.

This and get a couple of early first downs to get us in a rhythm. With this defense, all we need his him to manage the game and not do stupid things like take a safety or throw a pick six.

mr brilliant, taking a safety is fine if its the best option you have. I would like to see jimmy take a knee in the endzone if he cant chuck it into the stands. That's a smart play not a bad play. That's how we will win/
Originally posted by captveg:
Has nothing to do with blame. The most overused words in Niner Talk are "blame" "responsible" and "accountable". Constant broken records. Jimmy isn't to blame, but his shortcomings are rather blatant at this point. He's a middle of the pack starting QB that does not stay consistent enough to seize big play opportunities that are schemed open for him every game. That's simply calling a spade a spade.

Don't you dare call him avg. don't you dare talk about missed throws that would have put the game away…it's all Kyle's fault!

we can all enjoy the W and stop being pricks to each other for a min, no?

It is lame to do immediately following a great win. Way to tamper down excitement before the post-game pressers are over.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Does anyone else think that Wilson is crap? We could do so much better with Mason.

Or maybe our interior line is garbage?

I don't know what Shannon see's in him. He's horrible - put Mason in there. He can get more yards and be a better receiver out of the backfield. I don't know about Shanahan sometimes, he plays his favorites. Mason is much better than Wilson.

I dunno, can't remember what they clocked him at on the TD, but dude is fast. O line didn't open a ton of holes tonight.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niner haters awfully quiet tonight. Probably pissed the Niners won

They big mad, that Steelers fan beyond ghost 🤣
Share 49ersWebzone