Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

2020: 49ers 24 Rams 16
2021: 49ers 31 Rams 10
2022: 49ers 24 Rams 9

Basically the same game 3 years in a row lol
  • thl408
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Defense has held two straight opponents to 9 points. 1-1.

Wilson and Stafford, two proven QBs.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
for people to say, "I told you so", "I was right", "you were wrong" gives an incredible Internet High. Makes you feel like you are floating in the clouds.

Pretty much. Not even sure who was right/wrong either. We all want to see the team win and they did…I'd say that's good for anyone that's a fan.

Jimmy many some good plays, didn't turn the ball over and like always left some plays on the field. People get frustrated calling out the HC for the offense not rolling how we all want…and those same people can't even see those missed plays that are there… no one is perfect, but seeing the same misses that we can't afford to miss every week should make even the biggest Jimmy fan a little pissed.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
The best thing Jimmy did tonight was 0 turnovers. It was very close on that Debo yak td but hey I will take it. On a night we win I will stop there and congratulate the team.

This and get a couple of early first downs to get us in a rhythm. With this defense, all we need his him to manage the game and not do stupid things like take a safety or throw a pick six.

mr brilliant, taking a safety is fine if its the best option you have. I would like to see jimmy take a knee in the endzone if he cant chuck it into the stands. That's a smart play not a bad play. That's how we will win/
Taking a safety wasn't the best option, and he didn't TAKE a safety; he accidentally got gifted one by the football gods.
The best thing Jimmy did tonight was 0 turnovers. It was very close on that Debo yak td but hey I will take it. On a night we win I will stop there and congratulate the team.

This and get a couple of early first downs to get us in a rhythm. With this defense, all we need his him to manage the game and not do stupid things like take a safety or throw a pick six.

mr brilliant, taking a safety is fine if its the best option you have. I would like to see jimmy take a knee in the endzone if he cant chuck it into the stands. That's a smart play not a bad play. That's how we will win/

Yep, Jimmy's safety prevented a pick-six. Heads up play by him.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
They big mad, that Steelers fan beyond ghost 🤣

HA
Originally posted by thl408:

The defense, if it continues like this, will be one of those all time great ones.
Good night great W!
Jimmy managed the game. With this defense (better than last year), that's what you need to win.

I mean what of this do you dispute?

I dispute that you call a zero turnover game "game manager." wrong. that is a GREAT day at the office. Plus throwing 27 times.

That's performance. You want gunslinger? go for stafford 1 pick six + game losing fumble.

Enjoy.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Jus sayin

I am buzzy. Dude asked me a question and I answered it. You don't have to constantly make it a you vs me b******t fest like a 10 yr old.

Go to PM please. No one cares.

I like free entertainment
NY, Bay,
Include DRCHOW in your PMs.

thats against Russ and Stafford too.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
2020: 49ers 24 Rams 16
2021: 49ers 31 Rams 10
2022: 49ers 24 Rams 9

Basically the same game 3 years in a row lol

They are who we thought they were

Yep, Jimmy's safety prevented a pick-six. Heads up play by him.

But my point is, TONIGHT's game is what "managing the game" looks like. LAST game is what "LOSING the game" looks like (btw all you just Lost the Game /2000s).

Baker is f**ked Sunday
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Jus sayin

I am buzzy. Dude asked me a question and I answered it. You don't have to constantly make it a you vs me b******t fest like a 10 yr old.

Share 49ersWebzone