There are 254 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

• titan
  • Veteran
Defense need to stay solid. JG and kittle get on the same page. Then we get OLine and RB's back. CHAMPIONS!!!
  • kray28
  • Veteran
At the end of the day Kupp is a crafty possession receiver who is overrated as a superstar.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by captveg:
Has nothing to do with blame. The most overused words in Niner Talk are "blame" "responsible" and "accountable". Constant broken records. Jimmy isn't to blame, but his shortcomings are rather blatant at this point. He's a middle of the pack starting QB that does not stay consistent enough to seize big play opportunities that are schemed open for him every game. That's simply calling a spade a spade.

Don't you dare call him avg. don't you dare talk about missed throws that would have put the game away…it's all Kyle's fault!

we can all enjoy the W and stop being pricks to each other for a min, no?

was juice the 1 option on his post route? Jimmy only gets 2.5 seconds to release the ball mr critic. You think kyle says take all the time you need jimmy. no dude. that is not and never has been the game plan. it's a joke "if jimmy just saw these slow developing routes.....

Hey it's kyles game plan and he wins with it. so who can argue. but don't make jimmy the fall guy for executing the plan.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Defense has held two straight opponents to 9 points. 1-1.

Wilson and Stafford, two proven QBs.

Baker is f**ked Sunday

I just hope it's not something where our defense plays down to the opponent like we did with Justin Fields. Hopefully that is just an outlier.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Jimmy managed the game. With this defense (better than last year), that's what you need to win.

I mean what of this do you dispute?

I dispute that you call a zero turnover game "game manager." wrong. that is a GREAT day at the office. Plus throwing 27 times.

That's performance. You want gunslinger? go for stafford 1 pick six + game losing fumble.

Enjoy.

You dispute that because (1) you are a stan and (2) you have yet to realize that managing the game is THE JOB of the quarterback. What Mahomes did against the Bucs is above and beyond managing the game. Not turning it over and converting a few key third downs, while making good screen passes, is managing the game.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
What is your explanation for the offensive regressing to this extreme of a point? The players are still here that played last year. The one difference is the loss of the offensive coordinator. Like I've said I don't think he makes things easy on his players. His offensive mind leaves a lot to be desired.

McDaniels was OC only in name. He wasn't making the play calls and he will tell you that.

it's the 4th game of the yr and we game planned all off season for Lance. Now we have to regroup and game plan for Jimmy. Different personnel at the most important position. Don't act like you didn't see wide open guys tonight. The commentators pointed out two plays that would have added 14 more pts. Kyle can't throw the ball too. We've been winning a ton of game with a avg QB. Unless you think Jimmy is some dynamic QB with a ton of untapped potential? If so then we will disagree.

it's hard to win in the NFL, it's even harder to win when you constantly have the worse QB walking into the game.

JGhater85 at it again

He undermines his credibility with statements like that. A lot of good postings wasted ....

He was the worse QB in the game (on paper) the last two weeks. He will be the worse QB when we play the Cardinals, Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, and Bucs. That's 10 games out of 17. And the 7 games where he is better than the QB (Geno twice, Fields if Jimmy happened to start the Bears game, Baker, Mariotta, Wentz, and Tua, though Tua may surpas him), all of those QB are awful. As it stands Jimmy is only better than the very worst starting QBs in the league or guys who do not have enough of a track record to say he is better than them. With that said, I like Jimmy and think he's a good QB, but he holds back the offense and unfortunately as of yet, Jimmy is the best QB Kyle has had here. Hopefully Trey develops.
On paper? Who gives a crap about 'on paper'? What was the final score? What did the scoreboard indicate who the winner was? Murry, Carr better? LOL Please share whatever it is you're smoking with the rest of us.
Originally posted by kray28:
At the end of the day Kupp is a crafty possession receiver who is overrated as a superstar.

We finally find common ground to agree on.
Aaron Donald is a great player but also a total POS b***h. Wonder if he knows who Deebo Samuel is yet?
I DID SAY.... it was gonna be an EZ win !!

woohoooooo /!!!!!

game balls to every defensive players... except Aweak ArmHurt again !!!
Originally posted by Koldo:
A win is a win.

A GREAT Jimmy is a GREAT thing.

Wow D was sensational! Championship caliber fo sho! Demeco will be the next to get that head coaching hire now. Offense was good enough and Jimmy did good with no bonehead picks. And If he can just make enough throws and avoid catastrophic decision here and there, this offense will be good enough to pair with our great D. OL is starting to gel and did good today I think. Nice WIN fellas!
[ Edited by frankieuc68 on Oct 3, 2022 at 8:46 PM ]
jimmy ward not changing the lineup. He sit.

He'll be playing if he's healthy. They'll roll out a big nickel with 3 safeties & 2 linebackers as a base package.
Great team win I see a winning streak on the horizon starting in Carolina on Sunday
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
Aaron Donald is a great player but also a total POS b***h. Wonder if he knows who Deebo Samuel is yet?

Why is he a POS? Tyreek "break my son's arm" Hill over in Miami is a POS. Patrick "beat my son" Peterson is a POS. Ray "beat my wife" Rice is a POS.
Taking a safety wasn't the best option, and he didn't TAKE a safety; he accidentally got gifted one by the football gods.

with a 300 lb nose tackle in his grill.
Share 49ersWebzone