There are 248 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

For whomever was pointing it out that after this win we have more MNF wins than Steelers, we don't we just tied them.
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
Aaron Donald is a great player but also a total POS b***h. Wonder if he knows who Deebo Samuel is yet?

Why is he a POS? Tyreek "break my son's arm" Hill over in Miami is a POS. Patrick "beat my son" Peterson is a POS. Ray "beat my wife" Rice is a POS.

He is a dirty player.

Those other 3 are criminals.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
For whomever was pointing it out that after this win we have more MNF wins than Steelers, we don't we just tied them.

Steelers headed for dark years. We will pass them soon.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Taking a safety wasn't the best option, and he didn't TAKE a safety; he accidentally got gifted one by the football gods.

with a 300 lb nose tackle in his grill.

He took the safety because he lacked field awareness on the play. He was not under duress, and he's made COUNTLESS passes with defenders yards closer to him. Had Jimmy known where he was, he would have EASILY flicked it to the tight end or towards his feet—because he's done MORE than that many times.

The cognitive dissonance is incredible.

But you are derailing the f out of what I said. I said he managed the game tonight and didn't last week. You took offense to me saying he did his job, because you're not objective.
[ Edited by 5_Golden_Rings on Oct 3, 2022 at 8:43 PM ]
Aaron Donald is a great player but also a total POS b***h. Wonder if he knows who Deebo Samuel is yet?

Why is he a POS? Tyreek "break my son's arm" Hill over in Miami is a POS. Patrick "beat my son" Peterson is a POS. Ray "beat my wife" Rice is a POS.

I would say choking players in games, but not being flagged for it and also using helmets as weapons in a joint practice pretty POS material.

Steelers headed for dark years. We will pass them soon.

when is our next MNF anyways lol

I would say choking players in games, but not being flagged for it and also using helmets as weapons in a joint practice pretty POS material.

Ok fair
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by captveg:
Has nothing to do with blame. The most overused words in Niner Talk are "blame" "responsible" and "accountable". Constant broken records. Jimmy isn't to blame, but his shortcomings are rather blatant at this point. He's a middle of the pack starting QB that does not stay consistent enough to seize big play opportunities that are schemed open for him every game. That's simply calling a spade a spade.

Don't you dare call him avg. don't you dare talk about missed throws that would have put the game away…it's all Kyle's fault!

we can all enjoy the W and stop being pricks to each other for a min, no?

JGhater85.

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Does anyone else think that Wilson is crap? We could do so much better with Mason.

Or maybe our interior line is garbage?

I posted Wilson ain't it prove me wrong Jeff like 3 plays before he housed it

my bad Jeff

same here. I think wilson will get better with more reps. He still comin back from that injury. Mentally. no fumbles so double snap there.
It's hard to win the SB back to back, and not sure how many players on the Rams are really that motivated. They are the best team the 49ers faced so far, and beat them handily.
The really tough ones in the schedule - Chiefs, Chargers and Bucs (~maybe). Cardinals somehow manage to win against us, but let's see how this D holds up over time.
Once again, everything depends on the D.

Originally posted by billbird2111:
Has nothing to do with blame. The most overused words in Niner Talk are "blame" "responsible" and "accountable". Constant broken records. Jimmy isn't to blame, but his shortcomings are rather blatant at this point. He's a middle of the pack starting QB that does not stay consistent enough to seize big play opportunities that are schemed open for him every game. That's simply calling a spade a spade.

Don't you dare call him avg. don't you dare talk about missed throws that would have put the game away…it's all Kyle's fault!

JGhater85.

Fanboybird2111

I haven't followed your discussion but I'm confident if someone said Jimmy wasn't spectacular but did his job (e.g., MANAGED THE GAME), and say that he played terribly the week before, you'll call them a hater.
Jimmy managed the game. With this defense (better than last year), that's what you need to win.

Problem is it makes the margin far thinner than it should be. Last week was a perfect example of that. Tonight to a lesser degree as well, as offense should have scored more than 17 if the QB could make a few more big play throws.

Last week Jimmy didn't manage the game. He was an incredible liability.

And what of this do you dispute?

once agqin turning a blind eye to shanny's inadequate stinker play calls, leaving a lot 3rd and forevers for jimmy. over time, jimmy will get more and more nervous if the plays don't work. nervous jimmy equals bad jimmy. the trick is to make jimmy happy. happy jimmy equals good jimmy. That's the entire 2022 offensive season right there in a nutshell.
Originally posted by billbird2111:

JGhater85.

Fanboybird2111

I haven't followed your discussion but I'm confident if someone said Jimmy wasn't spectacular but did his job (e.g., MANAGED THE GAME), and say that he played terribly the week before, you'll call them a hater.

When guys like NY can't even give the guy props after a big win and start automatically trying to give everyone but him credit...it's haterism.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Does anyone else think that Wilson is crap? We could do so much better with Mason.

Or maybe our interior line is garbage?

I posted Wilson ain't it prove me wrong Jeff like 3 plays before he housed it

my bad Jeff

same here. I think wilson will get better with more reps. He still comin back from that injury. Mentally. no fumbles so double snap there.

Wasn't many places where wilson could go, the times they gave him a good one he took it the house.
How is this possible.

We beat those Lambs every time except when it mattered the most.

Shanny + Jimmy: chokers.
Share 49ersWebzone