Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Does anyone else think that Wilson is crap? We could do so much better with Mason.

Or maybe our interior line is garbage?

I posted Wilson ain't it prove me wrong Jeff like 3 plays before he housed it

my bad Jeff

same here. I think wilson will get better with more reps. He still comin back from that injury. Mentally. no fumbles so double snap there.

Maybe you guys are right and he'll get better. I just see more burst from Mason. Shanahan likes Wilson better so I guess we're stuck with Wilson for the mean time.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Does anyone else think that Wilson is crap? We could do so much better with Mason.

my bad Jeff

same here. I think wilson will get better with more reps. He still comin back from that injury. Mentally. no fumbles so double snap there.

Wasn't many places where wilson could go, the times they gave him a good one he took it the house.

True, the OL doesn't exactly look like gang busters.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 3, 2022 at 8:50 PM ]
once agqin turning a blind eye to shanny's inadequate stinker play calls, leaving a lot 3rd and forevers for jimmy. over time, jimmy will get more and more nervous if the plays don't work. nervous jimmy equals bad jimmy. the trick is to make jimmy happy. happy jimmy equals good jimmy. That's the entire 2022 offensive season right there in a nutshell.

Hate those playcalls that get guys wide open. Such stinkers
  • KiwiM
  • Veteran
Enjoyable win.

Defense absolutely brilliant.

Offense got the running game going.

Jimmy avoided turnovers made the plays when he had to.

So happy.

my bad Jeff

Maybe you guys are right and he'll get better. I just see more burst from Mason. Shanahan likes Wilson better so I guess we're stuck with Wilson for the mean time.

I think might have something to do with Wilson being a better blocker in pass pro so he gets more playing time? Thats just a guess from me though..
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
I knew we were gonna beat them down
Originally posted by BangBang49er:
When guys like NY can't even give the guy props after a big win and start automatically trying to give everyone but him credit...it's haterism.

Not sure what Ny said is hating? He's right. Solid performance.

Hating is what brodie is doing. Curious why that doesn't get called out by the hall monitors?
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
I would like to see what our Dline expert guys have to say but I though Givens and Omenihu were awesome

For real. Let's talk defense. Ryans has the skillset in his defense to switch between man and zone. He showed the creative stunts and blitzes in this game. Could have had two scores if Warner could snag that near pick6

I agree. Kudos to Ryan's, he calls a much better game than Saleh ever did.

Ryan's mixes it up much more than Saleh. They are still zone dominant. I guess having two good CBs and a good 4man rush makes it so anything could be a good playcall.

That's the thing Saleh never mixed it up and was picked apart. I'm glad Ryan's mixes it up and even had Lenoir in man at times.
  • JEP83
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kray28:
At the end of the day Kupp is a crafty possession receiver who is overrated as a superstar.
Click bait? LOL

He is a star not sure how that's debatable. Any and every team would want him if he was available. That's a star.

He had an off game but Stafford was seeing ghosts. I think we all saw that he was jittery. I called the pick like three plays prior as Stafford was just chucking it. D game plan and execution were solid which causes Stafford to panic.
I would like to see what our Dline expert guys have to say but I though Givens and Omenihu were awesome

For real. Let's talk defense. Ryans has the skillset in his defense to switch between man and zone. He showed the creative stunts and blitzes in this game. Could have had two scores if Warner could snag that near pick6

Ryan's mixes it up much more than Saleh. They are still zone dominant. I guess having two good CBs and a good 4man rush makes it so anything could be a good playcall.

That's the thing Saleh never mixed it up and was picked apart. I'm glad Ryan's mixes it up and even had Lenoir in man at times.

Saleh didn't have the secondary talent Ryans has, either. A combination of all these factors.

Originally posted by 49ersking:
It's hard to win the SB back to back, and not sure how many players on the Rams are really that motivated. They are the best team the 49ers faced so far, and beat them handily.
The really tough ones in the schedule - Chiefs, Chargers and Bucs (~maybe). Cardinals somehow manage to win against us, but let's see how this D holds up over time.
Once again, everything depends on the D.

The Rams Oline stinks. They have been poor this whole season, so I'm glad our D got a bunch of sacks tonight. The Refs missed many holds in them.

who has had a chance to see mason at all? No idea what he'll do. Is mack ready to carry? I see him on st. So assume he's getting warmed up.
Originally posted by captveg:

Saleh didn't have the secondary talent Ryans has, either. A combination of all these factors.

but, ryans is taking advantage you have to admit.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

my bad Jeff

I think might have something to do with Wilson being a better blocker in pass pro so he gets more playing time? Thats just a guess from me though..

Yeah, if he's a superior pass blocker, maybe that explains why he's still in there. Good point.
  • JEP83
  • Veteran
Aaron Donald is a great player but also a total POS b***h. Wonder if he knows who Deebo Samuel is yet?

Why is he a POS? Tyreek "break my son's arm" Hill over in Miami is a POS. Patrick "beat my son" Peterson is a POS. Ray "beat my wife" Rice is a POS.

Look at this! Everyone look over here in BIG ANGRY. we won the game but me soooo angry.

Chill out. We won. Great game all around.
Share 49ersWebzone