Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Originally posted by captveg:
Jimmy managed the game. With this defense (better than last year), that's what you need to win.

Problem is it makes the margin far thinner than it should be. Last week was a perfect example of that. Tonight to a lesser degree as well, as offense should have scored more than 17 if the QB could make a few more big play throws.

Last week Jimmy didn't manage the game. He was an incredible liability.

And what of this do you dispute?

once agqin turning a blind eye to shanny's inadequate stinker play calls, leaving a lot 3rd and forevers for jimmy. over time, jimmy will get more and more nervous if the plays don't work. nervous jimmy equals bad jimmy. the trick is to make jimmy happy. happy jimmy equals good jimmy. That's the entire 2022 offensive season right there in a nutshell.

Dude we get it you hate Kyle 🥱
Originally posted by JEP83:
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
Aaron Donald is a great player but also a total POS b***h. Wonder if he knows who Deebo Samuel is yet?

Why is he a POS? Tyreek "break my son's arm" Hill over in Miami is a POS. Patrick "beat my son" Peterson is a POS. Ray "beat my wife" Rice is a POS.

Look at this! Everyone look over here in BIG ANGRY. we won the game but me soooo angry.

Chill out. We won. Great game all around.

lol
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Jimmy managed the game. With this defense (better than last year), that's what you need to win.

Problem is it makes the margin far thinner than it should be. Last week was a perfect example of that. Tonight to a lesser degree as well, as offense should have scored more than 17 if the QB could make a few more big play throws.

once agqin turning a blind eye to shanny's inadequate stinker play calls, leaving a lot 3rd and forevers for jimmy. over time, jimmy will get more and more nervous if the plays don't work. nervous jimmy equals bad jimmy. the trick is to make jimmy happy. happy jimmy equals good jimmy. That's the entire 2022 offensive season right there in a nutshell.

Dude we get it you hate Kyle 🥱

Does he hate kyle more than eric carman hates kyle is the real question.
Aaron Donald is a great player but also a total POS b***h. Wonder if he knows who Deebo Samuel is yet?

Once again Donald is owned by Brunskill and Deebo on the field.

And once again after the game ended Donald left like a spoiled child
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by thl408:
I would like to see what our Dline expert guys have to say but I though Givens and Omenihu were awesome

For real. Let's talk defense. Ryans has the skillset in his defense to switch between man and zone. He showed the creative stunts and blitzes in this game. Could have had two scores if Warner could snag that near pick6

I agree. Kudos to Ryan's, he calls a much better game than Saleh ever did.

Ryan's mixes it up much more than Saleh. They are still zone dominant. I guess having two good CBs and a good 4man rush makes it so anything could be a good playcall.

That's the thing Saleh never mixed it up and was picked apart. I'm glad Ryan's mixes it up and even had Lenoir in man at times.

Saleh didn't have the secondary talent Ryans has, either. A combination of all these factors.

but, ryans is taking advantage you have to admit.

Absolutely.
I would like to see what our Dline expert guys have to say but I though Givens and Omenihu were awesome

For real. Let's talk defense. Ryans has the skillset in his defense to switch between man and zone. He showed the creative stunts and blitzes in this game. Could have had two scores if Warner could snag that near pick6

I agree. Kudos to Ryan's, he calls a much better game than Saleh ever did.

Ryan's mixes it up much more than Saleh. They are still zone dominant. I guess having two good CBs and a good 4man rush makes it so anything could be a good playcall.

That's the thing Saleh never mixed it up and was picked apart. I'm glad Ryan's mixes it up and even had Lenoir in man at times.

Saleh didn't have the secondary talent Ryans has, either. A combination of all these factors.

but, ryans is taking advantage you have to admit.

And you would think without the secondary Saleh would blitz even more to prevent his guys from being exposed.

When I see six or seven wide open TDs called that the QB doesn't see, it's ABSURD for me to think they are "stinker play calls."
Originally posted by BangBang49er:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Has nothing to do with blame. The most overused words in Niner Talk are "blame" "responsible" and "accountable". Constant broken records. Jimmy isn't to blame, but his shortcomings are rather blatant at this point. He's a middle of the pack starting QB that does not stay consistent enough to seize big play opportunities that are schemed open for him every game. That's simply calling a spade a spade.

Don't you dare call him avg. don't you dare talk about missed throws that would have put the game away…it's all Kyle's fault!

we can all enjoy the W and stop being pricks to each other for a min, no?

JGhater85.

Fanboybird2111

I haven't followed your discussion but I'm confident if someone said Jimmy wasn't spectacular but did his job (e.g., MANAGED THE GAME), and say that he played terribly the week before, you'll call them a hater.

When guys like NY can't even give the guy props after a big win and start automatically trying to give everyone but him credit...it's haterism.

Well I did make a disclaimer, I wasn't going to go back and read their entire discussion. So that was definitely based on ASSumption due to laziness.
Originally posted by KiwiM:
Enjoyable win.

Defense absolutely brilliant.

Offense got the running game going.

Jimmy avoided turnovers made the plays when he had to.

So happy.

This is a championship formula, if we can keep it up.
Originally posted by KiwiM:
Enjoyable win.

Defense absolutely brilliant.

Offense got the running game going.

Jimmy avoided turnovers made the plays when he had to.

So happy.

This is a championship formula, if we can keep it up.

Gotta score more, I gotta see it against KC in 3 weeks tho. KC is going to get theirs

Originally posted by BangBang49er:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Has nothing to do with blame. The most overused words in Niner Talk are "blame" "responsible" and "accountable". Constant broken records. Jimmy isn't to blame, but his shortcomings are rather blatant at this point. He's a middle of the pack starting QB that does not stay consistent enough to seize big play opportunities that are schemed open for him every game. That's simply calling a spade a spade.

Don't you dare call him avg. don't you dare talk about missed throws that would have put the game away…it's all Kyle's fault!

we can all enjoy the W and stop being pricks to each other for a min, no?

JGhater85.

Fanboybird2111

I haven't followed your discussion but I'm confident if someone said Jimmy wasn't spectacular but did his job (e.g., MANAGED THE GAME), and say that he played terribly the week before, you'll call them a hater.

When guys like NY can't even give the guy props after a big win and start automatically trying to give everyone but him credit...it's haterism.

It's not haterism to want to redirect praise to those that deserve it the most.

When I see six or seven wide open TDs called that the QB doesn't see, it's ABSURD for me to think they are "stinker play calls."

that's because the ball isn't going there and everybody knows it including the D. If kyle said, jimmy your first read is juice on the post, that's where the ball would go.

I don't hate shanny but I'm aghast at jimmy being the fall guy when shanny get's caught short on his playbook
Go 49ers!
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
It's not haterism to want to redirect praise to those that deserve it the most.

After this one Deebo he gets my game ball for the play of the year to this point.. with JG in his own endzone a close 2nd
I heard that fan that was on the field was cleared by the Miami staff to return in the 2nd half.
Share 49ersWebzone