There are 270 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs LOS ANGELES RAMS - 2022 Game 4

• DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by DrEll:
By the way, I don't know how you guys felt, but I thoroughly enjoyed the new look Monday Night Football broadcast with Aikman and Buck at the helm. It sounded fresh, informative, and the techno music to highlight plays was hyping me up. It brought back memories of the good ole days when MNF was fun to watch

I still REAAALLY don't like Aikman and Buck but I'll take them over that moron collinsworth any day

Aikman is good. Buck can be annoying at times especially when he's slurping the cocks of his favorite players eg Rodgers, Wilson during the games. But he does have that voice that goes up 6 notches when a a big play happens and it adds to the hype.

By the way, I don't know how you guys felt, but I thoroughly enjoyed the new look Monday Night Football broadcast with Aikman and Buck at the helm. It sounded fresh, informative, and the techno music to highlight plays was hyping me up. It brought back memories of the good ole days when MNF was fun to watch

I've always liked Buck and Aikman. Don't think they're great, but they're solid. Aikman can be a bit of a homer sometimes, but that's expected. Suppose my overall thought is they're simply a solid and reliable team. Highs aren't great but the lows aren't that low either.
Originally posted by JoeBart324:

I've always liked Buck and Aikman. Don't think they're great, but they're solid. Aikman can be a bit of a homer sometimes, but that's expected. Suppose my overall thought is they're simply a solid and reliable team. Highs aren't great but the lows aren't that low either.

Appreciate Aikman saying Deebo is his favorite player in the league.

Any aaron Donald or Ramsey post game interview???
Hahahahaaa chumps
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Originally posted by JoeBart324:

Appreciate Aikman saying Deebo is his favorite player in the league.

I wonder if that is true or if he says that about a new player every week.
Originally posted by TD49ers:
Our running game is not where it needs to be. Not good. We leave guys like Juice, Kittle into block and this is the result? We definitely cant ask Jimmy to win games for us so get the running game going or its going be trouble.

The running game is going to suffer when you have 3 new guys in the middle to start the season. Then you lose Williams who is your best run blocker. What do you expect?
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Oct 4, 2022 at 6:02 AM ]
The D obviously played lights out last night and Deebo had a great game. This may be nit picking but the offense still concerns me.m Jimmy's completion percentage is way down in all 3 games from wher eit usually is. The running game is suffering with the new O line and the fact that Williams is out.

Once again they got an early lead and did almost nothing in the second half. The O only scored 3 points. If Hufanga doesn't get that pick six that game would have been another nail biter on a night that the D was destroying the Rams O line. They need to start scoring some 2 half points if they want to go all the way. Either that or score 28 or more in the first half. There are teams on the schedule that the defense won't be able to stop so easily. The Rams had Kupp and their tight end. No running game at all. They also had an O line that is in worse shape than the 49ers.
Very impressive showing by the Niners on Monday Night. I have to remember that Shanahan has Ram's number and let's get on a roll then it will mean something.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Our running game is not where it needs to be. Not good. We leave guys like Juice, Kittle into block and this is the result? We definitely cant ask Jimmy to win games for us so get the running game going or its going be trouble.

The running game is going to suffer when you have 3 new guys in the middle to start the season. Then you lose Williams who is your best run blocker. What do you expect?

We must have lost yesterday--by a lot....

demeco unleashed the kraken last night
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Very impressive showing by the Niners on Monday Night. I have to remember that Shanahan has Ram's number and let's get on a roll then it will mean something.

Originally posted by WestCoastForever:

The win was great but you have to admit the offense was less than spectacular in the 2nd half. Three points. This needs to change as we move forward. I see a lot of games that are won in the last 2 or 3 minutes with a TD drive. Last week saw 15 games decided by less than one score.
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:

The win was great but you have to admit the offense was less than spectacular in the 2nd half. Three points. This needs to change as we move forward. I see a lot of games that are won in the last 2 or 3 minutes with a TD drive. Last week saw 15 games decided by less than one score.

I admit. But there is much to risk being excited about with this defense. Hopefully, the offense will hit its stride in the next few games. But even if it is clunky, with this defense we can win a lot. And even in its clunkiness, we can hit some big plays.
Do we lead the league in sacks? Had 7 last night
Share 49ersWebzone