There are 311 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by random49er:
I mean he's going to get dinged up from time to time. We can only pray for no major ones.

Dude why are you so negative? Give it a rest. Geezus
Originally posted by Furlow:

Did you see that wobbly pass last week? Measure any angles or have you put the protractor away until the other guy's ankle is heeled?
Rewatched the game. Forgot he fumbled twice. Gotta clean that up, but his awesome game made me forget the 1st fumble.
WORTH
EVERY
PENNY
I'm not making any predictions and I don't want to turn it into another Jimmy needs this/Jimmy lacks that debate, but this could potentially be an Emmanuel Sanders type acquisition. When that happened in 2019 it opened up whole new avenues for the offense because we had a guy good enough to be a trusted #1 WR in this offense.

Let's hope guys stay healthy and get healthier.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran

Did you see that wobbly pass last week? Measure any angles or have you put the protractor away until the other guy's ankle is heeled?

I got a 4 week timeout for defending Trey from unwarranted negativity. We're not the same.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by Heroism:
We'll be alright. CMC looked electric, and I have no doubt he'll help not only get the running game going--which is the key for Kyle's offense--but elevate the run game to another level.

I also think CMC will help the run game and the run game.

bish

Haha. CMC is, or could be, huge for Kyle/Jimmy:
1. Outside zone (esp. off T given the sole focus inside by defenses)
2. Chip/release (help MM and then be an immediate outlet for Jimmy)
3. Positive first downs (we're 29th in 2nd downs)
4. Screen game (only 7 RB screens all year)
5. Pass protection (another strength of his)

We might want to consider using him for Kickoffs as we're 32nd ranked there and Ray-Ray is dumb a/f.

1. ✔️
2. ✔️
3. ✔️
4. ✔️
5. TBD
Originally posted by mattster03:
Rewatched the game. Forgot he fumbled twice. Gotta clean that up, but his awesome game made me forget the 1st fumble.

Fumbled once and had an incomplete pass 😎
I mean he's going to get dinged up from time to time. We can only pray for no major ones.

I blocked that random nonsense ages ago. Highly recommend.

PS: He'll still follow you around and respond to you fully aware you blocked him. So creepy.
[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 30, 2022 at 9:02 PM ]
Originally posted by Scooper1:
Originally posted by mattster03:

Fumbled once and had an incomplete pass 😎

That's why I didn't remember the first lol. I was watching the condensed replay and the announcers said that he fumbled and then it cut to the next play

I got love for everyone here but sorry NY I got to call you out a little bit . Do you still think the statement you made comparing the small difference in average yards per rush between Wilson and McCaffrey is a little shortsighted? I hope so.I know you're just glad we have him at this point. Stats don't tell the tale sometimes. Anyways

He is worth everything penny, every draft pick, he is an offensive player of the year candidate and you can't even compare that to many other running backs if any at all in the whole entire league. He's one of a kind

EXCELLENT MOVE by Lynch and Shanahan
[ Edited by elguapo on Oct 30, 2022 at 9:15 PM ]

I blocked that random nonsense ages ago. Highly recommend.

PS: He'll still follow you around and respond to you fully aware you blocked him. So creepy.
i don't think he has him blocked
Originally posted by elguapo:
I got love for everyone here but sorry NY I got to call you out a little bit . Do you still think the statement you made comparing the small difference in average yards per rush between Wilson and McCaffrey is a little shortsighted? I hope so.I know you're just glad we have him at this point. Stats don't tell the tale sometimes. Anyways

He is worth everything penny, every draft pick, he is an offensive player of the year candidate and you can't even compare that to many other running backs if any at all in the whole entire league. He's one of a kind

NY did man up and gave TD his due on the subject. I respect that. A lot.
Originally posted by elguapo:

NY did man up and gave TD his due on the subject. I respect that. A lot.

Nice NY 👏
Given that we are probably going to be drafting at least 28th or higher in my opinion in the draft, the second third and fourth rounder this year are going to be more like an early third early fourth and early fifth

He costs what 700k this year too
Who else is going to the Niner store tomorrow to buy his jersey
Share 49ersWebzone