There are 141 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

This move helped extend deebo and cmcs career based on how they are used. Kyle has his ultimate offense, if only jimmy can play more like he did yesterday.
Originally posted by fropwns:
"We got a white boy."--Drake Jackson.

"That's Sunshine for real"

Ever since the Deebo TD to JJ I've mentioned why we don't do that more often. D is trained vs SF to play downhill run up to make plays in the run game. Wide open TD passes.
Originally posted by InfernoDaLuz:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by InfernoDaLuz:
Aged like milk.

you know that's a parody account right?

Nope. Guess people go to great lengths to troll away.

The tweet about Stanford is the one that gives it a way. Not a chance any person with a brain wouldn't recognize Stanford is one of the most prestigious and academically challenging institutions on the planet.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Shanny: I love you man

Kyle to the camera man: She's just a baby.
Kyle to Christian: You prob'ly don't have a hair on your body, do ya?
Christian thinking: I'm gonna have to fight to defend my honor in this locker room...
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:

KS: Prepare yourself for 40+ touches a week
STUD. But everyone knows CMC is a special talent, it's just about staying healthy with him. I don't understand while Kyle was pounding him into the ground late in the game with a big lead...
but yeah man, CMC is a heck of a player and really
adds a whole new demension to this offense and really in particular helps Jimmy G a ton.

IF we can get Deebo and CMC on the field together.... 😮🙏🏻 Could be something really special, but with their injury history I think we would be lucky to have them together for maybe 2-3 games out of these last 9 games...

let's go though! Season saved and I think we can make a run.....
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
STUD. But everyone knows CMC is a special talent, it's just about staying healthy with him. I don't understand while Kyle was pounding him into the ground late in the game with a big lead...
but yeah man, CMC is a heck of a player and really
adds a whole new demension to this offense and really in particular helps Jimmy G a ton.

IF we can get Deebo and CMC on the field together.... ???????????? Could be something really special, but with their injury history I think we would be lucky to have them together for maybe 2-3 games out of these last 9 games...

let's go though! Season saved and I think we can make a run.....

I think he was trying to get CMC to a 100 yards on the ground. He finished the game with 94 rush yards.
[ Edited by Kazuya49 on Oct 31, 2022 at 10:15 AM ]
McCaffrey had 183 total yards from scrimmage, the entire Rams offense 223 yards. That's some crazy ass s**t right there. Oh sorry I meant all-purpose yards not from scrimmage, but still.
[ Edited by ninerjok on Oct 31, 2022 at 10:21 AM ]

Can't believe we stole this stud. 4 picks was a steal
This is 🔥🔥🔥
Wonder what CAR fans are thinking today?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Dude will go for 200 yards and 2 tds against the Rams

Not bad, not bad at all.
  • thl408
Originally posted by cortana49:
Wonder what CAR fans are thinking today?

"Should have played him at QB"
Share 49ersWebzone