There are 147 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

LOL at his PFF grade. Their weighting system blows.
  • thl408
Originally posted by NCommand:

What is it?
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by NCommand:

What is it?

I'm disappointed in the National Media. They are barely giving praise to CMC. They start out saying "Yea he's great buuuuuuut he's gonna get injured." I feel like they are jinxing him on purpose because they want to be right about something. Bunch of haters
[ Edited by Silky on Oct 31, 2022 at 11:36 AM ]
  • thl408
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I think his pass to Aiyuk kind of wobbled so that explains his score.
Originally posted by Silky:
I'm disappointed in the National Media. They are barely giving praise to CMC. They start out saying "Yea he's great buuuuuuut he's gonna get injured." I feel like they are jinxing him on purpose because they want to be right about something. Bunch of haters

Dude didn't miss a game his first 3 seasons. It's the variability of health. Unpredictable.

They have to downplay his performance so they can give AJ Brown the NFC offensive player of the week award.

#eastcoastbias
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by cortana49:

JWJ can do all of that

Originally posted by thl408:

I think his pass to Aiyuk kind of wobbled so that explains his score.

But at what degree was the wobble?
I already knew this as a Stanford fan but this guy can really do everything. Run, catch, throw, block, whatever it takes.

He's going to be everything for this offense and on Saturday's he'll fill in as the Stanford mascot.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/34918726/stanford-student-suspended-serving-tree-mascot?platform=amp

Originally posted by YACBros85:

They have to downplay his performance so they can give AJ Brown the NFC offensive player of the week award.

#eastcoastbias

I mean it's 1a and 1b for me. CMC did something only 2 other players in the history of the NFL ever did. For that, he should get it. I'm trying super hoard not to be biased
Originally posted by niners94:
Can't believe we stole this stud. 4 picks was a steal

Some think we over paid but picks are just numbers on paper until they're actually made. Then you have to wait a year or two to see if they actually turn out good. It doesn't really matter whether they're high picks or not. Any of them can be a bust or turn out good. I'm just guessing but I doubt that we would have gotten a player of his caliber with any of those picks. You never know but he's an unusual talent that doesn't come along often.
  • thl408
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Some think we over paid but picks are just numbers on paper until they're actually made. Then you have to wait a year or two to see if they actually turn out good. It doesn't really matter whether they're high picks or not. Any of them can be a bust or turn out good. I'm just guessing but I doubt that we would have gotten a player of his caliber with any of those picks. You never know but he's an unusual talent that doesn't come along often.

And it gave the team a jolt. Doesn't matter which side of the ball the new player plays, adding an All Pro mid season gives the entire team newfound energy. And he's under contract. Different than the Jamal Adams acquisition where SEA was basically forced to pay him a new contract.
Originally posted by YACBros85:

#eastcoastbias

I mean it's 1a and 1b for me. CMC did something only 2 other players in the history of the NFL ever did. For that, he should get it. I'm trying super hoard not to be biased

No argument here.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Exactly. Risk vs reward. The reward is too high with cmc if he hits not to take the risk.
Share 49ersWebzone