There are 147 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:

KS: Prepare yourself for 40+ touches a week

It'll be Interesting to see who becomes the focal point of this offense now.
You know who really wishes this team would have gotten him? Aaron Rodgers. It was obvious how excited he was when it looked like we may, and to now have this embarrassment of riches on both sides of the ball, while he's left tossing it to the likes of Alan Lazard has gotta be a tough pill to swallow. But hey, at least he's rich.
Originally posted by Sickaa:

I think CMC should since we are a run first team and it should open up all the other skill positions. When our run game is going well, we are very very hard to beat.

our defense just needs to get healthy
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:

KS: Prepare yourself for 40+ touches a week

40? Unlikely. CMC was scripted right out of the gate in virtually every play. One he was covered so JG came off him. Others he was added to the play (5th option or backside check down, etc.). Primary targets from the slot, swing pass, HB pass, slant, screen, etc. And that's just the passing game.

So my guess is Kyle probably scripted 25 total plays and -/+ ended up being 27.

I would imagine that will be the # going forward.
Originally posted by NCommand:
LOL at his PFF grade. Their weighting system blows.

Don't agree with everything PFF does, but who does it better?
Originally posted by Niners99:

Nobody really does. It would be great if they had a real rival to up the validity.

Nobody really does. It would be great if they had a real rival to up the validity.

I think people are lazy if they are depending on someone else to grade players for them. If I want to know how well one of our players are performing, I figure out how efficient that player is compared to the top players in the league at that position.
CMC at the afterparty last night
The beauty of all this is cmc doesn't NEED 40 touches. He affects the defense even on plays he's not targeted on. Look at the big kittle play early. LB HAS to try to jump that Texas route so you get kittle with an easy 30 yarder. There was a play early where aiyuk just got insanely soft coverage in part because of cmc on that side and his threat.

He needs touches, but I don't want him running up the middle 20 times a game either
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

Dude you should watch the Space Ice youtube channel. Funniest s**t ever with his Seagal and JCVD vids.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Dude you should watch the Space Ice youtube channel. Funniest s**t ever with his Seagal and JCVD vids.

just looked it up

need more of those baldy breakdowns on cmc
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

"We got a white boy!"
Originally posted by YACBros85:

I think people are lazy if they are depending on someone else to grade players for them. If I want to know how well one of our players are performing, I figure out how efficient that player is compared to the top players in the league at that position.

That's true too...can reference several different sources and see how they stack up too. You and I did that with TT and the patterns held.
Share 49ersWebzone