There are 141 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Did he get his 9moon nickname yet or is that still to come?
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
CMC at the afterparty last night
I gave him the Moon nickname

NUK SU KOW - The White Warrior - from Kickboxer
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Absolutely
Originally posted by tohara3:

Absolutely

What we missed for years. A guy at rb who Jimmy can check down short of the marker and make a defender miss for a 1st.
He has football spatial intuition that is off the charts. On that touchdown reception, the very moment the defender looked in and made a slight move forward, he was gone. Just brilliant.
That spin move was just nasty. His TD pass doesn't happen without it.

The Kittle TD was also interesting. Kittle was open the whole time but initially there were 3 Rams defenders concerned with CMC as it looked like Jimmy was going to just give it to him.

Just his presence is a threat. Scary.
friendly reminder that kyle wanted mckinnon in '18 to do all the things cmc is currently doing, but we all know how that turned out
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Oct 31, 2022 at 11:12 PM ]
friendly reminder that kyle wanted mckinnon in '18 to do all the things cmc is currently doing, but we all know how that turned out

Mckinnon was never on the same planet as cmc but I understand what you're saying
Originally posted by frenchmov:

Mckinnon was never on the same planet as cmc but I understand what you're saying

this is the first time since Gore and before him, Garrison Hearst that a RB looks like hes playing on another level than anyone else on the field. I knew CMC was good, but he looks incredible. dude always hits the right lane for the most gain. and he throws a better deep ball than any QB we've had since steve young lol

• jed_X
  • Veteran
I just realized that CMC is actually younger than deebo And is he our best playmaker on the team? I would say so.
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

this is the first time since Gore and before him, Garrison Hearst that a RB looks like hes playing on another level than anyone else on the field. I knew CMC was good, but he looks incredible. dude always hits the right lane for the most gain. and he throws a better deep ball than any QB we've had since steve young lol

Don't hate on Troy Smith
[ Edited by All22 on Nov 1, 2022 at 3:45 AM ]
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
He has football spatial intuition that is off the charts. On that touchdown reception, the very moment the defender looked in and made a slight move forward, he was gone. Just brilliant.

I thought the same thing. The defender was creeping up to take CMC away as a check down and boom, blows by him for a TD.
Originally posted by All22:

Don't hate on Troy Smith

His name is Troy Smiff

(those who were on the "Official" 49ers board might recognize that one)
[ Edited by 5_Golden_Rings on Nov 1, 2022 at 6:35 AM ]
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
Originally posted by All22:

Don't hate on Troy Smith

His name is Troy Smiff

(those who were on the "Official" 49ers board might recognize that one)

Lol all the QBs from before or after Kap to Jimmy have just been a nameless mass of nobodies. They all did one or two things right and a lot of other things wrong
Share 49ersWebzone