Rams overcome career game from Jauan Jennings, rally to stun 49ers on late field goal, 27-24 →

There are 507 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Originally posted by All22:
When that Rams hook/curl defender let Kittle run free up the seam to cover CMC on a texas route I instantly saw the 6th Lombardi flash before my eyes.

Jimmy is going to ball out the rest of the season. No team can stop the CMC check down and cover the rest of the spots Jimmy likes to hit.

It's curtains for the rest of the league.
i agree. no more jimmyexcuses anymore.. the weapons and decent OL is in place
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Nov 2, 2022 at 4:28 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
When that Rams hook/curl defender let Kittle run free up the seam to cover CMC on a texas route I instantly saw the 6th Lombardi flash before my eyes.

Jimmy is going to ball out the rest of the season. No team can stop the CMC check down and cover the rest of the spots Jimmy likes to hit.

They'll just blame it on play design and play call. Jimmy didn't hit the open receiver because he wasn't the primary. Kyle forces his QB's to throw it into tight coverage. It will all be Kyle's fault.
Originally posted by YACBros85:

They'll just blame it on play design and play call. Jimmy didn't hit the open receiver because he wasn't the primary. Kyle forces his QB's to throw it into tight coverage. It will all be Kyle's fault.
they can't say that either.. not after this past game

Agreed.

Kyle too though. Way too many weapons. Way too many combinations. If he can't help us get back up to 27ppg, that'll be a nightmare.

Chill on all the killer penalties/discipline, fundamentals, clock management, keep passing to set up the run, better oversight on ST/D, etc. Really, just the HCing details.

He's got this too.

PS: Keep developing Trey in the background!
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 2, 2022 at 5:24 PM ]

^^^^^ look up.
Still excited that we got this guy on the 49ers!

^^^^^ look up.

Hey, don't let the 2nd half erase the 1st. Some of the same issues coming into the game persisted. That's all I'm saying. I just call it like I see it.
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 2, 2022 at 6:42 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:

^^^^^ look up.

Hey, don't let the 2nd half erase the 1st. Some of the same issues coming into the game persisted. That's all I'm saying. I just call it like I see it.

I'm just f**king with you. When there are fundamental issues, the HC should get the share of the blame.

^^^^^ look up.

I'm just f**king with you. When there are fundamental issues, the HC should get the share of the blame.

Oh you!!! LOL
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Hoping he marries my sister.

And make it a threesome?

i rewatched some older niner games and there were so many dumpoffs to craig, watters, and rathman. it was a huge part of our offense. its obvious why kyle spent money to sign mckinnon
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

i rewatched some older niner games and there were so many dumpoffs to craig, watters, and rathman. it was a huge part of our offense. its obvious why kyle spent money to sign mckinnon

Eggggsactly!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Eggggsactly!

All22 has just doomed us.

^^^^^ look up.

You call what others tell ya… you had no input than making up stuff on why Jimmy was missing so many options

and it looks like you already lined up your past excuses lol
Insanely good! Way better than even expected. Given that the lambs were going to get him instead of us if we didn't offer more makes getting him 100% worth it.

We would be 3-5 with a grim outlook on the rest of the season if we don't make the trade and McCaffrey is on the lambs and likely saving their season.
Share 49ersWebzone