Rams overcome career game from Jauan Jennings, rally to stun 49ers on late field goal, 27-24 →

There are 524 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

• All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
Insanely good! Way better than even expected. Given that the lambs were going to get him instead of us if we didn't offer more makes getting him 100% worth it.

We would be 3-5 with a grim outlook on the rest of the season if we don't make the trade and McCaffrey is on the lambs and likely saving their season.

Yep. We almost have to get OBJ now too because we either get him on our team or play against him in the playoffs or Super Bowl.

Can you imagine him high pointing that ball on that post route that Ray Ray dropped?
Originally posted by All22:
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
Insanely good! Way better than even expected. Given that the lambs were going to get him instead of us if we didn't offer more makes getting him 100% worth it.

We would be 3-5 with a grim outlook on the rest of the season if we don't make the trade and McCaffrey is on the lambs and likely saving their season.

Yep. We almost have to get OBJ now too because we either get him on our team or play against him in the playoffs or Super Bowl.

Can you imagine him high pointing that ball on that post route that Ray Ray dropped?

Odell drops alot of passes as well.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
When that Rams hook/curl defender let Kittle run free up the seam to cover CMC on a texas route I instantly saw the 6th Lombardi flash before my eyes.

Jimmy is going to ball out the rest of the season. No team can stop the CMC check down and cover the rest of the spots Jimmy likes to hit.

It's curtains for the rest of the league.
i agree. no more jimmyexcuses anymore.. the weapons and decent OL is in place

They'll just blame it on play design and play call. Jimmy didn't hit the open receiver because he wasn't the primary. Kyle forces his QB's to throw it into tight coverage. It will all be Kyle's fault.
they can't say that either.. not after this past game

^^^^^ look up.

Hey, don't let the 2nd half erase the 1st. Some of the same issues coming into the game persisted. That's all I'm saying. I just call it like I see it.
You call what others tell ya… you had no input than making up stuff on why Jimmy was missing so many options

and it looks like you already lined up your past excuses lol

You're still dying on a hill AFTER your own HC confirmed you were dead wrong on a play even after so many tried to explain it to you well in advance.

Like I said, if I were you, I'd actually spend (some) more time watching/learning from others so you don't look so silly next time living in your Jimmy Garoppolo Madden world.
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 3, 2022 at 5:56 AM ]
  • kray28
  • Veteran
I posted a 70 burger on the Eagles in the latest Madden (All-Madden difficulty). Jimmy had 6 TDs
Originally posted by kray28:
I posted a 70 burger on the Eagles in the latest Madden (All-Madden difficulty). Jimmy had 6 TDs

Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
NFC player of the week…duh

Well deserved. Hope he wins more throughout the rest of the season.

Hoping he wins OPOY

Hoping he marries my sister.
need a pic to compute the odds OPOY vs Sister

Wouldn't happen anyway. My sister is gay and looks like me in a wig. Lol
But are you hot though

Is WB on the left or right?
When that Rams hook/curl defender let Kittle run free up the seam to cover CMC on a texas route I instantly saw the 6th Lombardi flash before my eyes.

Jimmy is going to ball out the rest of the season. No team can stop the CMC check down and cover the rest of the spots Jimmy likes to hit.

They'll just blame it on play design and play call. Jimmy didn't hit the open receiver because he wasn't the primary. Kyle forces his QB's to throw it into tight coverage. It will all be Kyle's fault.

^^^^^ look up.

Hey, don't let the 2nd half erase the 1st. Some of the same issues coming into the game persisted. That's all I'm saying. I just call it like I see it.
You call what others tell ya… you had no input than making up stuff on why Jimmy was missing so many options

You're still dying on a hill AFTER your own HC confirmed you were dead wrong on a play even after so many tried to explain it to you well in advance.

Like I said, if I were you, I'd actually spend (some) more time watching/learning from others so you don't look so silly next time living in your Jimmy Garoppolo Madden world.
lol, he didn't confirm any of what you are saying, he confirmed that jimmy should have taken the sack

watch more ? i've watched more 22 than you ever have and you are def older than me. shoot, my elementary school kids have have watched more 22 than you. all you have is excuses when you can't provide anything..

^^^^^ look up.

lol, he didn't confirm any of what you are saying, he confirmed that jimmy should have taken the sack

watch more ? i've watched more 22 than you ever have and you are def older than me. shoot, my elementary school kids have have watched more 22 than you. all you have is excuses when you can't provide anything..

OMG. Nice spin. You've been crying about him not going to Wilson nonstop. LOL.

Warner confirmed it. Panelli and Crocker confirmed it. Lombardi suspected it and then confirmed it with Kyle directly. JD said it.

Not you and 9ers4eva. Still spinning it. That's just pure ignorance.

Not one person said POST snap Jimmy did the right thing. More spin on your B.S. here too.

You were even wrong about about the Dwelley bomb too. Still can't admit that either. I instantly admitted I misread that. That's the difference.

So before you spit out your latest and greatest, "He should have gone to X" take, maybe you SHOULD go listen to the subject matter experts that are available to you at a click. And then be willing to admit you were wrong when corrected.

Start here: https://youtu.be/d_ml--nP4_I

PS: You are literally coming off as a child with your last take.
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 3, 2022 at 9:10 AM ]

^^^^^ look up.

Warner confirmed it. Panelli and Crocker confirmed it. Lombardi suspected it and then confirmed it with Kyle directly. JD said it.

Not one person said POST snap Jimmy did the right thing. More spin on your B.S. here too.

You were even wrong about about the Dwelley bomb too. Still can't admit that either. I instantly admitted I misread that. That's the difference.

So before you spit out your latest and greatest, "He should have gone to X" take, maybe you SHOULD go listen to the subject matter experts that are available to you at a click. And then be willing to admit you were wrong when corrected.

lol oh yeah mr madden. when you got to post madden comment you got nothing, when you have to name drop you got nothing.. its all childish from you.

Spinning is trying make excuses for bad QB play.. everyone knows jimmy forces the ball and thats what he did..on the INT vs KC

on dwelly, they even say they don't know. right before they go into it. they are just talking about the play..this is just opinions ..something you have a hard time separating
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Nov 3, 2022 at 9:27 AM ]

^^^^^ look up.

lol oh yeah mr madden. when you got to post madden comment you got nothing, when you have to name drop you got nothing.. its all childish from you.

Spinning is trying make excuses for bad QB play.. everyone knows jimmy forces the ball and thats what he did..on the INT vs KC

on dwelly, they even say they don't know. right before they go into it. they are just talking about the play..this is just opinions ..something you have a hard time separating

I have no idea what you're even trying to state here.

You're all over the place.

I value your opinion. Just not your ignorance. That's all.

It was THE EXACT SAME PLAY from Arizona in 2019. Jimmy missed it. Kyle is never gonna say Jimmy missed it in public.

The exact next week Jimmy is looking immediately to the backside for plays. It's not a coincidence.

Serious question, has Jimmy ever missed a read in your eyes?

^^^^^ look up.

ignorance is following others.. you would follow 9moon if he had a YT channel
  • thl408
NC, 49att. What play are you guys talking about?
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
It was THE EXACT SAME PLAY from Arizona in 2019. Jimmy missed it. Kyle is never gonna say Jimmy missed it in public.

The exact next week Jimmy is looking immediately to the backside for plays. It's not a coincidence.

Serious question, has Jimmy ever missed a read in your eyes?
lol with all the excuses, probably not

^^^^^ look up.

ignorance is following others.. you would follow 9moon if he had a YT channel

Lol. He's blocked on my end. But taking in as much info as possible is never a bad thing. You'll get something from everything.
Share 49ersWebzone