Rams overcome career game from Jauan Jennings, rally to stun 49ers 27-24 →

There are 344 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Originally posted by thl408:
NC, 49att. What play are you guys talking about?

The Int from last week. Jimmy hit the exact same read in 2019 to Wilson. NC is wrongly convinced back then Wilson was the primary on the play and Jimmy didn't read the defense and decide to go to him based on the pre blitz look.

Again the next week those same plays that Kurt Warner said weren't "qb friendly" Jimmy was hitting. Funny how that works.
I'm giving credit to Jimmy on a broken play.. some are stating that it was dialed up and jimmy was told to do everything on that play

but it started as Kyles runs everything so that Kyle can be blamed later
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Nov 3, 2022 at 9:45 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
It was THE EXACT SAME PLAY from Arizona in 2019. Jimmy missed it. Kyle is never gonna say Jimmy missed it in public.

The exact next week Jimmy is looking immediately to the backside for plays. It's not a coincidence.

Serious question, has Jimmy ever missed a read in your eyes?
lol with all the excuses, probably not

Haha. Told you.

Of COURSE Jimmy misses things...hence the link I provided you.

You should watch it.
I'm giving credit to Jimmy on a broken play.. some are stating that it was dialed up and jimmy was told to do everything on that play

Two plays. The Wilson Texas route 2 games ago and his latest is now the Dwelley bomb last game.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Haha. Told you.

Of COURSE Jimmy misses things...hence the link I provided you.

You should watch it.

Yah like the pass last week to Wilson.

Kurt Warner is frankly wrong that it's difficult to go the backside on the blitz. So wrong that there is video evidence of Jimmy doing it 3 years ago.

JTO said Jimmy missed Deebo badly against Denver. Jonnydel said it was the right read and the play was on Aiyuk. Who is right?

Two plays. The Wilson Texas route 2 games ago and his latest is now the Dwelley bomb last game.
jimmy is just collateral damage .. can't do anything on his own right ?

The Int from last week. Jimmy hit the exact same read in 2019 to Wilson. NC is wrongly convinced back then Wilson was the primary on the play and Jimmy didn't read the defense and decide to go to him based on the pre blitz look.

Again the next week those same plays that Kurt Warner said weren't "qb friendly" Jimmy was hitting. Funny how that works.

NC?

More like Warner, Panelli, Crocker, JD, Lombardi, Lombardi confirming it with Kyle himself, etc.

Good Lord that's some ego.

We just need a 9ers4eva/All podcast with video breakdowns to refute all their claims weekly now and we're good. One-stop shopping.
I still can't believe we got McCaffrey, lol
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:

The offense "feels" totally unlocked now and that's with Deebo and Jennings coming back and Gray slowly developing.

NC?

More like Warner, Panelli, Crocker, JD, Lombardi, Lombardi confirming it with Kyle himself, etc.

Good Lord that's some ego.

We just need a 9ers4eva/All podcast with video breakdowns to refute all their claims weekly now and we're good. One-stop shopping.
talking about the play is different than what was supposed to happen.

Film has shown us going to the texas route a lot more often then going to kittle on that play

• thl408

The 2019 winning touchdown and the KC INT aren't the same play so who knows whether it's the same read. I remember the KC INT from memory because we just talked about it last week. Then I looked up JD's video of the 2019 Wilson touchdown. I don't know who is saying what.
@9:40 of the video. Then compare to the tweet of the KC INT.

The offense "feels" totally unlocked now and that's with Deebo and Jennings coming back and Gray slowly developing.

Kyle's scheme on steroids lol
The 2019 winning touchdown and the KC INT aren't the same play so who knows whether it's the same read. I remember the KC INT from memory because we just talked about it last week. Then I looked up JD's video of the 2019 Wilson touchdown. I don't know who is saying what.

It's the same play from Wilson. Texas route. Yah the other guys are running different routes but the read SHOULD be the same. Blitz coming, look for the rb or at the very least slide right and hit him. Don't stand there and throw a lollipop to the defenders.
Kyle's scheme on steroids lol

A scheme that never needed to change despite what "experts" wanted to think. Just needed better execution.
  • thl408

It's the same play from Wilson. Texas route. Yah the other guys are running different routes but the read SHOULD be the same. Blitz coming, look for the rb or at the very least slide right and hit him. Don't stand there and throw a lollipop to the defenders.

None of us know for sure.
Share 49ersWebzone