There are 195 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Fake news. Kittle went over to give him some love lol

What I have a problem with is why did he just stands there with his hands up like an idiot , and not go over to congratulate Kittle... not a team player.

In all seriousness. CMC has his hands up to signify TD. He isn't asking where his love is. 😅
Not a touchdown sign, he stood there waiting for 16 seconds waiting for a hug from Kittle lol.

Where in the video? I am not watching a video that is over 7 minutes for a meaningless topic.

What I have a problem with is why did he just stands there with his hands up like an idiot , and not go over to congratulate Kittle... not a team player.

In all seriousness. CMC has his hands up to signify TD. He isn't asking where his love is. 😅
Not a touchdown sign, he stood there waiting for 16 seconds waiting for a hug from Kittle lol.

Where in the video? I am not watching a video that is over 7 minutes for a meaningless topic.
6 minute mark, but the whole video literally talks about that pic.
[ Edited by Alfienator on Nov 5, 2022 at 9:12 AM ]

Lol...gotta give credit where credit is due. Ive never seen a more thorough joke breakdown than this one with regards to football.....or anything for that matter.
[ Edited by random49er on Nov 6, 2022 at 11:37 AM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Poor CMC lol.

Its kind of like in my NHL game where I lead the playoffs in goals, assists and points. But when my team wins the Stanley Cup, I don't get to carry the trophy and I am way in the back on the team photo.

I mean, it makes sense. Even Kyle couldn't think of one single player who stood out. Not one. Not ONE. 😂

That was funny. But you got to keep 'em hungry.

Ha. Shrewd move!
Never coached huh

You follow me around more than Hoov and random. Creepy!

#RentFree
Yet you sit and watch YouTube videos listening to callers and thinking it's me when you have no idea who I really am or sound like lol
McCaffrey's Mom talking about how much Christian was studying the playbook.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-PQZEwe1Tiw
Poor CMC lol.

Its kind of like in my NHL game where I lead the playoffs in goals, assists and points. But when my team wins the Stanley Cup, I don't get to carry the trophy and I am way in the back on the team photo.

I mean, it makes sense. Even Kyle couldn't think of one single player who stood out. Not one. Not ONE. 😂

Ha. Shrewd move!
Never coached huh

#RentFree
Yet you sit and watch YouTube videos listening to callers and thinking it's me when you have no idea who I really am or sound like lol

Eric Crocker: "Hold on, we've got a caller. 49ATT, go ahead." j/k
Poor CMC lol.

Ha. Shrewd move!
Never coached huh

#RentFree

What a crock
Poor CMC lol.

Ha. Shrewd move!
Never coached huh

#RentFree

What a crock

Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by 5_Golden_Rings:
What does "wrong" mean here? What he saw presnap is that there was going to be lots of room in the back of the end zone, and he saw that Jalen Ramsey was guarding Aiyuk. In terms of presnap, that's not a bad read.

And as for this particular game, I told you--again--he had to consider the possibility that a linebacker would have occupied the middle or covered Wilson. If you decide you're not sure about that, or that Wilson may not beat his man, and as a consequence you choose left, you're choosing your PROGRESSION dude. You're not going to short circuit the progression unless you're just absurdly good, and he's not.

The reads in both cases are at worst a B. The execution in the first game was an A+, because it was a damn good throw. The execution in the second game was an F- - - - - - - - - - - - because there is only ONE thing you must do above all else in the red zone, and that's protect the ball.

Then slide right knowing the blitz is coming and see. If Wilson is covered then you throw the ball away.

I posted a video of Nick freaking Mullens doing exactly that. You don't stick with a read with two guys coming unblocked in your face with a slanted line. Move away from the blitz and see what you have. You don't have the physical ability to make that throw.

Execution of the Kittle throw was great but he STILL threw into double coverage. Once he's doubled you should come off him and look elsewhere. Those are the gambling throws he should absolutely not be making. As you said protect the football. I don't want him making those kind of throws even if they succeed once in awhile. Leads to picks like against the Titans last year.

In either case this is true, which means it was simply luck of the draw ultimately (in the case that the blitz is a bluff, or a double bluff as it were, where it shows blitz on one side but comes from the other, etc).
I love me some CMC but I want to see Elijah in more ESPECIALLY when the niners are in the lead or facing a mid tier team. Save CMC for the playoffs.

''........what's that?.....''

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I love me some CMC but I want to see Elijah in more ESPECIALLY when the niners are in the lead or facing a mid tier team. Save CMC for the playoffs.

''........what's that?.....''

Are you drunk posting again?
Another hope CMC brings is that Kyle will not draft a running back on the 3rd round.
Another hope CMC brings is that Kyle will not draft a running back on the 3rd round.

Kyle clearly wanted a specific type of RB and he kept drafting till we got it but when CMC became avaliable he found it and it was a no brainer
2 td game on Sunday
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
2 td game on Sunday

it'll be a shoot out ... i see him scoring all 5 TDs..
Share 49ersWebzone