There are 175 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

So with Wilson gone, did CMC switch to 22?
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:

With a game like last week as #23, would YOU want to switch to 22 this week? I'd probably want to give #23 another shot this week…there's a realistic "deep in playoffs" in the future here…and he never got near that in Carolina as #22. Be interesting to see what he decides.

one thing for sure…if we just have to have that 3rd down, feed #23…or is it #22?
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Nov 10, 2022 at 3:05 PM ]
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:

With a game like last week as #23, would YOU want to switch to 22 this week? I'd probably want to give #23 another shot this week…there's a realistic "deep in playoffs" in the future here…and he never got near that in Carolina as #23. Be interesting to see what he decides.
He can't change numbers until next year
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

With a game like last week as #23, would YOU want to switch to 22 this week? I'd probably want to give #23 another shot this week…there's a realistic "deep in playoffs" in the future here…and he never got near that in Carolina as #23. Be interesting to see what he decides.
He can't change numbers until next year

Thanks Goodell.. cpt of the NFL the No Fun League
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Another hope CMC brings is that Kyle will not draft a running back on the 3rd round.

Kyle clearly wanted a specific type of RB and he kept drafting till we got it but when CMC became avaliable he found it and it was a no brainer

Lately, he's been looking for a more physical back... like a Carlos Hyde, Anthony Dixon, or Arian Foster. CMC is in the original Jet McKinnon/Coleman mold.
Y'all sleepin on Teco. Very capable back. I was thrilled we resigned him. Fast too
[ Edited by Jubwub88 on Nov 13, 2022 at 9:47 AM ]

With a game like last week as #23, would YOU want to switch to 22 this week? I'd probably want to give #23 another shot this week…there's a realistic "deep in playoffs" in the future here…and he never got near that in Carolina as #22. Be interesting to see what he decides.

one thing for sure…if we just have to have that 3rd down, feed #23…or is it #22?

He left 22 in Carolina. CMC is 23 now. Think about it....

The man was essentially wearing Carolina blue. Leaves. Comes home and wears 23.

Originally posted by fropwns:

He left 22 in Carolina. CMC is 23 now. Think about it....

The man was essentially wearing Carolina blue. Leaves. Comes home and wears 23.

The man that unlocks the offense!
He's playing really great ball. Great to have him.
rumor is CMC can see the stat overlays while being interviewed

Originally posted by picklejuice:
rumor is CMC can see the stat overlays while being interviewed

• thl408
Originally posted by picklejuice:

. Jeff Wilson made the Deebo/Wilson backfield work because he was willing to lead block. I didn't know whether the 49ers would use CMC as a lead blocker. That answers that.
He took Adderley's lunch money.
Loved seeing him in the screen game. He's truly elite as long as he's got a sliver of space in front of him. Running btw the tackles is kinda of hit or miss depending on oline blocking.
Share 49ersWebzone