There are 258 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Originally posted by All22:
I think he's not the "human highlight reel" that I expected from the CMC/Barkley-level RB's. He's still a complete game changer though.

He's been close like 5-6 times of breaking something big…got one today.
CMC has 1412 yards this season(rushing and Receiving). Needs 588 yards in the last 4 games to hit the 2000 mark.
He's already #4 on the team in receiving for the year
I guess CMC is starting to feel at home in the offense, a lot has looked better over the last 5 QTrs of football for him.

I am torn between gotta feed your "feature back" and this needs to be a rotation to save the wear and tear. Unlike most RBs CMC could have a long career with his skill set.

With Debo down, it will be interesting to see toss plays with Jennings out wide now.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
CMC is incredible. His footwork is fantastic. He can do everything. Joe Montana had Roger Craig, Steve Young had Ricky Watters. Having a RB so good as a runner and as a receiver changes everything for the offense.
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
CMC beasting today 🤣
Maybe KS shouldn't have ran Deebo much at all.. didn't need to.. give some carry to Mason and call it a day.
Deebo runs too hard and got hurt on that run by 2 bucs looking to hurt him for sure..

whos gonna tell this guy 👆that deebo had the first TD and did it on a run?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by ChillninDaBay:
CMC beasting today 🤣
Maybe KS shouldn't have ran Deebo much at all.. didn't need to.. give some carry to Mason and call it a day.
Deebo runs too hard and got hurt on that run by 2 bucs looking to hurt him for sure..

whos gonna tell this guy 👆that deebo had the first TD and did it on a run?

I'll be honest I didn't even think Deebo would get the td, but man he surprised me on that run.
CMC shut me up. He had a fantastic game on the ground.
Originally posted by YACBros85:

Yea he shut me up as well. Pleasantly surprised yesterday for sure
Originally posted by krizay:

what were you guys complaining about he is almost on pace for 2000 total yards in the season our ppg jumped 10 points since hes been here

Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by krizay:

what were you guys complaining about he is almost on pace for 2000 total yards in the season our ppg jumped 10 points since hes been here

My complaint was that he was averaging 4 YPC when we had 4 other RB's on the team averaging well over 5 YPC. He also had a high number of runs for negative yards. I never had an issue with what he brought to the team as far as the passing game. I was concerned about his ability to run in between the tackles in this offense. He obviously eased those doubts yesterday.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Dec 12, 2022 at 5:33 AM ]
My complaint was that he was averaging 4 YPC when we had 4 other RB's on the team averaging well over 5 YPC. He also had a high number of runs for negative yards. I never had an issue with what he brought to the team as far as the passing game. I was concerned about his ability to run in between the tackles in this offense. He obviously eased those doubts yesterday.

he isnt a big back so that shouldn't be surprising he has elite vision he just needs a hole. He isnt like the bigger backs we have who breaks tackles he will evade them in open space

he isnt a big back so that shouldn't be surprising he has elite vision he just needs a hole. He isnt like the bigger backs we have who breaks tackles he will evade them in open space

Well I think he took it to heart because one of the coaches said he was all in his feelings last week after the win against Miami. He comes out this week and rips the bucs a new a*****e.
  • All22
  • Veteran

The way he shook that safety on his long TD run was reminiscent of his college highlight tape.
People we're dissing CMC.
Share 49ersWebzone