Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Cmc u beast..now rest up buttercup
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
He's absolutely unlocked this offense. The fact he's a RB already #4 om the passing list and climbing is huge for us.

It's even more crucial given Deebo is likely done.

Deebo likely done? huh?

I mean, you saw it. Who said, "Aw, looks like just a 3-weeker."

LOL

The medical staff

is this disinformation??? i read back before regular season is done....
He's getting too many touches. This guy is going to be under contract longer than this season. Some consideration should be given to his long term health. Jordan Mason can get some of these 1st down hand offs.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
He's absolutely unlocked this offense. The fact he's a RB already #4 om the passing list and climbing is huge for us.

Deebo likely done? huh?

LOL

The medical staff

Is what misinformation? There is only 3-4 weeks left in regular season . They announced it was a 3 week-ish time frame and while everyone was pumped, NC was not

NCommandHall of FameOriginally posted by elguapo:

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by Heroism:

Thank you baby Jesus!
But an MCL sprain?
This. No way. I call B.S. here big time. But I'll HAPPILY eat crow if I'm wrong. I so hope I am.
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Dec 15, 2022 at 9:12 PM ]
Originally posted by JDTical:
He's getting too many touches. This guy is going to be under contract longer than this season. Some consideration should be given to his long term health. Jordan Mason can get some of these 1st down hand offs.

They have three weeks to limit his workload. A game like tonight is the exact reason why you get a guy like him and let him rock.
[ Edited by Schulzy on Dec 15, 2022 at 9:12 PM ]
Originally posted by Schulzy:
They have three weeks to limit his workload. A game like tonight is the exact reason why you get a guy like him and let him rock.

Yep, didn't need to be f**kin around tonight. Wrap up division, end Seattle's season
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by Schulzy:

Yep, didn't need to be f**kin around tonight. Wrap up division, end Seattle's season

Well we still have a legit shot at the #2 seed so I don't think we're going to be taking out foot off of the gas.
  • KiwiM
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:

Deebo likely done? huh?

LOL

The medical staff

Deebo is expected back for the last game of the regular season.
He's great but they are running him into the ground. Too many runs. Give the rookie some runs too. We need him healthy for the playoffs.
i still cant believe he's really our runningback. how did we get him?

Originally posted by picklejuice:
i still cant believe he's really our runningback. how did we get him?

He was a game changer. He hasn't lost a game here since he took over as starter.
  • thl408
Did Jerry Rice say to stop running skill players up the middle again?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He's great but they are running him into the ground. Too many runs. Give the rookie some runs too. We need him healthy for the playoffs.

I feel like everyone should feel this way but they're too caught up in shanahan jock licking. Mason looks damn f**king good and is built to run between tackles and has earned the right to carries; hell, I think he's running better than McCaffrey is (Mitchell was before he got hurt). it's not to take away from CMC it's to say that his skill set is more scat back and his versatility as a WR and RB.

And yet, shanny refuses to use the talent of mason and all i was waiting for was him to get CMC hurt or him to be completely gassed. It was overuse. and it was unnecessary. Didn't even call Juice's number either.
Has helped take this offense to another level. Just a playmaker.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

I feel like everyone should feel this way but they're too caught up in shanahan jock licking. Mason looks damn f**king good and is built to run between tackles and has earned the right to carries; hell, I think he's running better than McCaffrey is (Mitchell was before he got hurt). it's not to take away from CMC it's to say that his skill set is more scat back and his versatility as a WR and RB.

And yet, shanny refuses to use the talent of mason and all i was waiting for was him to get CMC hurt or him to be completely gassed. It was overuse. and it was unnecessary. Didn't even call Juice's number either.

Yeah it's stupidity and arrogance from shanahan.

Not a knock at all on CMC but he can't get this many carries.

Do we really expect it to change. We saw what happened with deebo. Obviously it was a major contention point in his contract. Which means he told shanahan and he kept do it anyway.

The coach is just clueless when it comes to this stuff. Won't be surprised one bit if mason gets all the carries due to injuries at some point.
Share 49ersWebzone