LISTEN: Do The 49ers Have Cause For Concern? →

There are 209 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

NUK SU KOW
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
Amazing player. You would like more carries earlier in the game for Jordan Mason but at the end of the day Kyle has to win the game and CMC changes everything for this offense. He´s such an electric player.
Originally posted by thl408:
Did Jerry Rice say to stop running skill players up the middle again?

Please forgive his CTE.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
He's absolutely unlocked this offense. The fact he's a RB already #4 om the passing list and climbing is huge for us.

It's even more crucial given Deebo is likely done.

Deebo likely done? huh?

I mean, you saw it. Who said, "Aw, looks like just a 3-weeker."

LOL

The medical staff

Good one.

LoL. Hoov went strong with the sarcasm there.
I think Kyle needed CMC ability to run and catch last night longer in the game to help Purdy in both area especially when passing. Check down to CMC when in trouble. They were keying on CMC and it kinda open up others like Kittle.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Dec 16, 2022 at 6:07 AM ]
I've had CMC on my fantasy team for a few years and I must say it is so much more fun having him on the Niners and cheering for 2 teams at the same time lol.

Got Kittle too so it was a fun start to the playoffs last night
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I think Kyle needed CMC ability to run and catch last night longer in the game to help Purdy in both area especially when passing. Check down to CMC when in trouble. They were keying on CMC and it kinda open up others like Kittle.

The way the game started I was wondering if anyone other than CMC and Purdy were going to touch the ball.
CMC Carry's himself/speaks so similar to John Lynch.

i can definitely see CMC going into a. Front office when he's done playing
Originally posted by tankle104:

His entire family is smart and talented. His brothers are all good student athletes and his mother and father both were star athletes. CMC plays the guitar and the piano as well.

If you need your furnace fixed he can probably do that too.
Still can't believe John got this guy and beat out the damn Rams for him. Dude is worth every pick we gave up

I'd seriously considering limiting his touches the rest of the season to some extent and get Mason more Involved.

A healthy McCaffrey as opposed to a banged up one could be the difference between winning the super bowl or losing another NFCCG.

Keep him fresh, please.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

His entire family is smart and talented. His brothers are all good student athletes and his mother and father both were star athletes. CMC plays the guitar and the piano as well.

I love who and what he is - such a great person to be in our locker room and represent our franchise. It's awesome. Glad he's healthy and back to balling
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

I love who and what he is - such a great person to be in our locker room and represent our franchise. It's awesome. Glad he's healthy and back to balling

No question he's given a lift to the offense especially with the loss of Mitchell and now Deebo for a few games. It's the kind of lift Fred Dean gave the Niners defense when Walsh brought him in during the 1981 season.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
I'd seriously considering limiting his touches the rest of the season to some extent and get Mason more Involved.

A healthy McCaffrey as opposed to a banged up one could be the difference between winning the super bowl or losing another NFCCG.

Keep him fresh, please.

Yep. We still could use the #2 seed but lets see if we can rely on Purdy to throw some more to the rest of the weapons and ride Mason and the defense the rest of the way.
It's cool seeing how much Christian McCaffrey genuinely loves being on this team. Kyle and John have made this team a desired destination.
Share 49ersWebzone