LISTEN: Do The 49ers Have Cause For Concern? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by thl408:
Did Jerry Rice say to stop running skill players up the middle again?

Please forgive his CTE.

Originally posted by Heroism:
It's cool seeing how much Christian McCaffrey genuinely loves being on this team. Kyle and John have made this team a desired destination.

They certainly have.

From laughing stock of the league under Jimmy T and Chip Kelly, to a desired destination with Kyle and Lynch running the ship.
Fingers crossed they get Mitchell back for the playoffs. Was a great 1-2 punch even for that brief period together
He was used too much in this game

He could have gotten hurt like Debo

Need to use Mason more
Originally posted by Sickaa:
I'd seriously considering limiting his touches the rest of the season to some extent and get Mason more Involved.

A healthy McCaffrey as opposed to a banged up one could be the difference between winning the super bowl or losing another NFCCG.

Keep him fresh, please.

I agree! I was fine with his load last night to win the division. Time to be smart with all of our players especially cmc and bosa. The #2 seed would be awesome but health should be the main focus.
Originally posted by SlowDownBoy:

Need to use Mason more
Why play him at all? He might get hurt.

Need to use Mason more

lol
Shouldn't get more than 12 touches a game the rest of the regular season. I want him to be a star on this team for the remainder of his contract, not just this season.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

That is too cute

Originally posted by Montana:

That is too cute

That's fantastic! LOL
He's super injury prone and we are using him heavy. Wish Mason would get some more burn

Need to use Mason more

I'm sure the extra recovery week had something to do with it. CMC just needs to live in a hot tub for 10 days and he'll be ready to go.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame

She is my spirit animal.

Need to use Mason more

He's being paid to be used, though. We clinched the division with his productivity. We won by 8 points. All players can get hurt on any given play. We have no proof that Deebo's usage is related to his injury. What we do have proof of is simply the extremely odd angle that Deebo ended up in, which is likely the cause of the injury.

The coaches got it regarding usage. All we're left to do is enjoy the show.
Share 49ersWebzone