LISTEN: Do The 49ers Have Cause For Concern? →

There are 217 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by thl408:
Did Jerry Rice say to stop running skill players up the middle again?

Please forgive his CTE.
Originally posted by random49er:
He's being paid to be used, though. We clinched the division with his productivity. We won by 8 points. All players can get hurt on any given play. We have no proof that Deebo's usage is related to his injury. What we do have proof of is simply the extremely odd angle that Deebo ended up in, which is likely the cause of the injury.

The coaches got it regarding usage. All we're left to do is enjoy the show.

Geez, I first read, "no proof that Deebs sausage was related to his injury"..lol too much BCB talk maybe haha

Originally posted by Tman:

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Originally posted by Force_Choke:

This trade could net Lynch EOY
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
...plus picking BCB ... IF he continues to excel.

Yep! Go Niners!!!
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by Force_Choke:

Impressive, can anyone find the stats of #1 DVOA teams have done in the playoffs the past few years ?

Half a season with us and already Team Offensive player of the year IMHO.
I love CMC, but Kyle REALLLLLYYYY needs to let Jordan Mason carry the majority of the load for the rest of the regular season

thanks,
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
I love CMC, but Kyle REALLLLLYYYY needs to let Jordan Mason carry the majority of the load for the rest of the regular season

thanks,

This.

The difference between #2 and #3 seed isn't the end of the world. We should still play to win, but please let CMC last the remainder of his prime here. I don't want this to just be a trade for 2022. I want it to be a trade for the next four years.
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:

thanks,

This.

The difference between #2 and #3 seed isn't the end of the world. We should still play to win, but please let CMC last the remainder of his prime here. I don't want this to just be a trade for 2022. I want it to be a trade for the next four years.

Yeah, people are too worried about getting home field advantage. Last year we beat GB in the snow and Dallas in Dallas. It's better to be healthy than at home and beaten up… and SF weather sucks in December/January anyway.
[ Edited by All22 on Dec 20, 2022 at 4:43 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone