LISTEN: Do The 49ers Have Cause For Concern? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Originally posted by All22:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
I love CMC, but Kyle REALLLLLYYYY needs to let Jordan Mason carry the majority of the load for the rest of the regular season

thanks,

This.

The difference between #2 and #3 seed isn't the end of the world. We should still play to win, but please let CMC last the remainder of his prime here. I don't want this to just be a trade for 2022. I want it to be a trade for the next four years.

Yeah, people are too worried about getting home field advantage. Last year we beat GB in the snow and Dallas in Dallas. It's better to be healthy than at home and beaten up… and SF weather sucks in December/January anyway.

But we also fought every game in the regular season because we had to win our last game to get in. So it is better to keep the intensity up every game, as that seems to make you more prepared for the Postseason.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I want him to get 1k rushing. He's almost there.
Originally posted by FL9er:

He will get there. Kyle isn't listening to fans saying to rest him.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by FL9er:

He will get there. Kyle isn't listening to fans saying to rest him.

Lol. True.
I really hope Shanny reduce CMC's usage rate these last 3 games.
Another gem of a move by Lynch!

I hope KS reduces his run count and beefs up Mason's.
How did he not make the pro-bowl?
Originally posted by NYniner85:

He's in SF now...no respect on the West Coast.
Wtf?!
Originally posted by NCommand:

How the F does Tony Pollard & Miles Sanders make it over him?!

Sanders has over 1100 rushing yards and averages 5.2 yards per carries which is very good but he only has 72 receiving yards. So I am guessing the voters don't care about receiving yards when it comes to the RB position which is rediculous. As for Pollard he is only has about 40 more rushing yards than CMC but CMC is doubling him in receiving yards. CMC has over 1500 yards this season with 3 games to play and doesn't make the pro-bowl. That's crazy.
[ Edited by JTB1974 on Dec 21, 2022 at 5:20 PM ]
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Sanders has over 1100 rushing yards and averages 5.2 yards per carries which is very good but he only has 72 receiving yards. So I am guessing the voters don't care about receiving yards when it comes to the RB position which is rediculous. As for Pollard he is only has about 40 more rushing yards than CMC but CMC is doubling him in receiving yards. CMC has over 1500 yards this season with 3 games to play and doesn't make the pro-bowl. That's crazy.

🚮
Dre Greenlaw also got snubbed but I can atleast understand that, Niners already have a Linebacker selected. I was thinking maybe there was a rule to not have more than 6 players from a team but then I looked and saw that Miles Sanders making it gave the Eagles 8 players. To make it worse the Cowboys had 7 selections. They probally said no way can we have the 49ers with more selections than the Cowboys, So they took Pollard over CMC.
[ Edited by JTB1974 on Dec 21, 2022 at 5:38 PM ]
Originally posted by JTB1974:

Eh... I'm really sure the media voters will correct this when they do All-Pro voting.

If CMC was with us all season, he'd probably be a frontrunner for Offensive Player of the Year. He's become the centerpiece for our offense since he's gotten here.
Originally posted by NCommand:

more yards and more tds
Share 49ersWebzone