There are 146 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
counting receiving yards cmc shoulda made it

Unreal that he didn't make it

Outrageous. They just look at all purpose yards differently. Which they shouldn't. But they do.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Outrageous. They just look at all purpose yards differently. Which they shouldn't. But they do.

Just play in the SB instead.
Originally posted by NotAFinga42:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Oh no he wasn't voted into the game he wont play in….

Why does it still exist? I thought I heard it is now flag football? What in the serious f**k? The best players stopped going when they changed the date and the only reason it has any relevance is for clauses in contracts. Its entire existence is a joke now.

It shouldn't be included in contracts. When Mitch Trubisky and Mac Jones can say they were pro bowlers you know you have a pointless game.
Originally posted by father49er:

Another thing that hurt him honestly is playing for 2 different teams. It's hard to look at it as 1 continous thing. Unfair yes. But reality.
Originally posted by father49er:

Another thing that hurt him honestly is playing for 2 different teams. It's hard to look at it as 1 continous thing. Unfair yes. But reality.

This, and yes, stupid reason!
It shouldn't be included in contracts. When Mitch Trubisky and Mac Jones can say they were pro bowlers you know you have a pointless game.

Yeah I think geno smith got an extra $500K for making the pro-bowl. It's just insane that CMC lead the pro-bowl voting (for fans) among RBs, then didn't make the pro-bowl lol.

it's all pretty dumb.

It's obvious that they can't have two white RBs in the Pro Bowl and on top of that there are good RBs in NY and Philly, so add East Coast bias to that.

Any voting of any kind that involves Philly and NY is rigged to hell and back.
Sanders does have 1 more TD than CMC but has like 350 less all purpose yards.
I feel like CMC didn't get in because he hasn't been consistently crushing it on the ground. I think he's been playing great as a whole because I've been watching the game and seeing how he is used/impacts the game, obvious pro bowler.

but his rushing numbers aren't great. I think that 4 or so of the games he's been here has had under 40 rushing or something like that and another game under 70 yards. He's picked up steam as he's had more time
here though.
[ Edited by tankle104 on Dec 22, 2022 at 7:45 AM ]

Originally posted by tankle104:
I feel like CMC didn't get in because he hasn't been consistently crushing it on the ground. I think he's been playing great as a whole because I've been watching the game and seeing how he is used/impacts the game, obvious pro bowler.

but his rushing numbers aren't great. I think that 4 or so of the games he's been here has had under 40 rushing or something like that and another game under 70 yards. He's picked up steam as he's had more time
here though.
This is WEAK. The guy had a triple crown one game and for the past two games he's had over 100 yards rushing, multiple TDs and explosive runs. This is inexcusable. Pro Bowl voting is a joke.

CMC was snubbed because NY and Philly >>>>> SF in the eyes of the east coast elites.
Maybe it's because he does everything well but doesn't lead any particular area. He was far and away the most productive player in his Jr. year in college but he still got beat out for the Heisman by Derrick Henry. Henry's a great player but he's not near as versatile as McCaffrey.
I hope he takes it personally, uses the playoffs to shred teams.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by tankle104:

here though.
This is WEAK. The guy had a triple crown one game and for the past two games he's had over 100 yards rushing, multiple TDs and explosive runs. This is inexcusable. Pro Bowl voting is a joke.

CMC was snubbed because NY and Philly >>>>> SF in the eyes of the east coast elites.

That's what I'm saying though - Outside of a couple games, his rushing stat sheet didn't necessarily jump out to you and if you weren't actually watching the games, which I doubt most voters have watched all the games this season, it's easy to say someone is having a better season.

i obviously think it's a joke he didn't make it, just thinking through it.
Originally posted by Dshearn:
I hope he takes it personally, uses the playoffs to shred teams.

You know the locker room is telling him to not sweat it, he wouldn't be around to play in it anyways. 😏
Share 49ersWebzone