LISTEN: Do The 49ers Have Cause For Concern? →

There are 155 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
Don't over work this guy and give Mason some carries it's not like he sucks.

Agreed.

Niners need to do live monitoring of the Eagles game. If the birds are pulling away second quarter start benching people. If it's close, we keep playing starters. If we can keep the lead with Mason and Mitchell then don't play CMC at all.
Originally posted by Silky:

Agreed.

Niners need to do live monitoring of the Eagles game. If the birds are pulling away second quarter start benching people. If it's close, we keep playing starters. If we can keep the lead with Mason and Mitchell then don't play CMC at all.

Lol, no. If Eagles played earlier, then sure, but coach will be knuckle deep in an epic ass whoopin of the Cards while they play. Once kickoff starts you play to win the game.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

Agreed.

Also depends on what happens with the Vikings.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:

Agreed.

Lol, no. If Eagles played earlier, then sure, but coach will be knuckle deep in an epic ass whoopin of the Cards while they play. Once kickoff starts you play to win the game.

I can almost guarantee you if Eagles are up 10+ at half you will see less and less of the starters in our game come second half. Shanahan ain't dumb. He'll have someone giving him updates

Agreed.

Also depends on what happens with the Vikings.

Yea that's true. Forgot we're in defense mode of the #2 seed. I stand corrected. We need to win this game and play starters

Agreed.

I can almost guarantee you if Eagles are up 10+ at half you will see less and less of the starters in our game come second half. Shanahan ain't dumb. He'll have someone giving him updates

I'd really hope so, just doesn't seem like much of a Kyle thing to do. I'm sure we'll hear people saying he's trying to get guys injured, but that's how he coaches. Here's to Philly getting blown out and us just getting #1!

Agreed.

I'd really hope so, just doesn't seem like much of a Kyle thing to do. I'm sure we'll hear people saying he's trying to get guys injured, but that's how he coaches. Here's to Philly getting blown out and us just getting #1!

The thing that that we forget as fans is that we only have so many players that can sub in with a gameday roster. A couple weeks ago, we lost two D-Linemen and Bosa ended up having to play in garbage time because there wasn't anyone available.

Definitely going to be something to monitor and weigh next week.
He is superb!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Has anyone ever been All Pro while not being a pro bowler?

2011. Navarro Bowman was 1st team All Pro, not a pro bowler.

wtf

Lmao I legit forgot about that. Well good thing there's precedent then cause CMC should be an all pro.

How many touches vs. the Cards? I'd be inclined to freshen him up a bit and cut him back. Sprinkle him in with Mitchell (and a little Deebo) and add a heavy dose of Mason late.
just watched the replay, can't believe how good this dude is. just sayin'
Rest him for playoffs along with Deebo. Way too f**king valuable to this team to play even one snap. Cards stand no chance with or without him. They are on 4th or 5th string QB.
rest him. we dont need him right now, we need him and deebo healthy for the playoffs. doesnt matter what seed we get, we could do everything right and still b e the 2 seed if the eagles win. rest our guys, we arent afraid of anyone right now
I'm sitting his ass this week
Share 49ersWebzone