There are 263 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

• Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fropwns:

Crazy for a Cal player to nickname a Stanford player.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
This is non news. They bubble wrapped his azz.
Not a good start with weekend news. Please no more Achilles news

Feed Mason?
Originally posted by mitpdub:

I am confused here. Is it just something the team has to mention to the league? I remember a rule where a team is not allowed to hide an injury? or prior injury. Is that what this is about? I hope that's the case and not something he re-injured in the last couple practices. Though the achilles part really worries me because let's remember that Greenlaw was dealing with those issues before it completely snapped in the SB.
[ Edited by JTB1974 on Sep 5, 2024 at 1:15 PM ]
Originally posted by JTB1974:

I am confused here. Is it just something the team has to mention to the league? I remember a rule where a team is not allowed to hide an injury? or prior injury. Is that what this is about? I hope that's the case and not something he re-injured in the last couple practices. Though the achilles part really worries me because let's remember that Greenlaw was dealing with those issues before it completely snapped in the SB.
Dre was jumping around like a mad man tho

has there been anything on CMCs practice days ?

I wonder if we're still dealing with that field/turf chimeric monstrosity of a practice surface the NFL dealt us with right prior to the Super Bowl. Dudes should be filing a lawsuit if so. We had a coach Greenlaw and now potentially CMC suffering from that crap

Then I'll add it his is why I never liked going to 17 game seasons. One less game played last year may have spared Greenlaw from the injury
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Sep 5, 2024 at 1:27 PM ]
wtf is this thread title.

edit: i see, fkn marhsawn lol
[ Edited by DeepNinerValue on Sep 5, 2024 at 2:12 PM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

I wonder if we're still dealing with that field/turf chimeric monstrosity of a practice surface the NFL dealt us with right prior to the Super Bowl. Dudes should be filing a lawsuit if so. We had a coach Greenlaw and now potentially CMC suffering from that crap

Then I'll add it his is why I never liked going to 17 game seasons. One less game played last year may have spared Greenlaw from the injury

I think the Vegas field is grass. The bs practice field at Unlv was sod placed on top of field turf. lol who's idea was that Andy Reid. There was a rule where the teams had to accurately report. Otherwise a team like the Patriots would be extremely vague which would alter how the opposing teams prepare. Probably changes bettering lines too.
[ Edited by mitpdub on Sep 5, 2024 at 2:16 PM ]

CMC is due. I wont be surprised if he misses 6-7 games this year to be perfectly honest.
Originally posted by Patton:
CMC is due. I wont be surprised if he misses 6-7 games this year to be perfectly honest.
First the madden cover. Now everyone in here with their bad juju.

Don't you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby. Don't you put that evil on me.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Patton:

Might be a blessing in disguise. Force Shanny to use something else besides his shiny new toy. Mason is a beast. Give him some playing time alongside CMC…
We're quoting Marshawn Lynch?
I'm sure Christian wants to run through a brick wall on Monday, but hopefully Kyle will limit him if he's actually hurt. We have some runners might as well use them
Share 49ersWebzone