There are 176 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

I truly hope not but isn't this injury sorta considered a ticking time bomb at this point if not even rest can make it better?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I swear, this sack of s**t is doing his best to will this into existence
https://www.si.com/nfl/49ers/news/why-49ers-rb-christian-mccaffrey-s-achilles-strain-is-so-concerning-01j771p98fmj

Grant is the guy who hated the trade for CMC and said it wouldn't make the Niners better. So CMC has made him look really stupid.
So who's a good pass catching back the 49ers can use vs the jets?
Originally posted by JTB1974:
https://www.si.com/nfl/49ers/news/why-49ers-rb-christian-mccaffrey-s-achilles-strain-is-so-concerning-01j771p98fmj

Grant is the guy who hated the trade for CMC and said it wouldn't make the Niners better. So CMC has made him look really stupid.

Forgot about that. He's so petty

As bad as he is, dude...he father was the same guy dumping on Montana, Rice and Walsh....

That is an entire family of professional shills.....they don't believe the crap they say.....what gets me is there are humans dumb enough to keep them employed.
Originally posted by ady2glude707:
I truly hope not but isn't this injury sorta considered a ticking time bomb at this point if not even rest can make it better?

Time to just snip his Achilles in half, stitch it back together, and shut him down for the year. The rehab/rest will do him wonders as well. For 10 straight years dating back to college, he has averaged 277 touches a season. Besides, the surgery should be a resounding success considering we'd be proactively addressing his bad achilles in controlled fashion.
Originally posted by Dshearn:

As bad as he is, dude...he father was the same guy dumping on Montana, Rice and Walsh....

That is an entire family of professional shills.....they don't believe the crap they say.....what gets me is there are humans dumb enough to keep them employed.

Agreed. I felt like his father could at least write competently, his stuff is like 8th grade newspaper s**t: nepotism at its finest
Originally posted by 49erKing:

Time to just snip his Achilles in half, stitch it back together, and shut him down for the year. The rehab/rest will do him wonders as well. For 10 straight years dating back to college, he has averaged 277 touches a season. Besides, the surgery should be a resounding success considering we'd be proactively addressing his bad achilles in controlled fashion.

Are you serious?
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Are you serious?

Originally posted by JMC52:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

Are you serious?

Let's start with stretching and PT first. Lol

I mean it's not really a high bar to make Cohn look stupid.
AW Crap. Hope he recovers

Save him for playoffs
Mason and Deebo gonna need to step up.
Share 49ersWebzone