LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 171 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
Our eyes were fooled by the distraction of BA and TW. CMC was the real issue this whole time.

This is gona become a real problem once opponents have more tape on Mason. Shanny is already inclined to using his wide back instead of his rookie or vet.

Heal up quick CMC!

More tape on Mason....

ok

Yeah Shanny already complimented JM on just hitting a hole and not trying to bounce it outside this year.

Once opponents see his style they will adjust. Not saying they will stop everything. CMC has the ability to do everything. Not so sure JM is so well rounded as CMC. Might just be me though.
[ Edited by 9ers4u on Sep 14, 2024 at 2:02 PM ]
Dude basically missed most of TC. I wonder what an extra 5 weeks of rest is gonna do.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Zachary:
i really hate this thread name

Lol me too.

It's just dumb.
Originally posted by TyCore:

Lol me too.

It's just dumb.
Rename the thread and CMC will heal
Originally posted by ssuhaide:
If 5 months rest in off season did not stop CMC pains whats 4 weeks going to do? I suspect he needs an operation but that would be a season ender. Perhaps the plan is to nurse him back mid December for a playoff run in the hope his injury does not flare up. Tough situation

When exactly did CMC get hurt? And assuming it was in a practice? I hardly even paid attention to it because I thought it was minor and who cares about someone like him missing a little bit of training camp and preseason.
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
I blame the a hole who renamed this thread, been downhill from there
Hope he comes back 100%
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Dude basically missed most of TC. I wonder what an extra 5 weeks of rest is gonna do.

You don't think a month plus will help?

Lol me too.

It's just dumb.

it's bad mojo
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Lol me too.

It's just dumb.

Yeah it's been nothing but bad luck since the name change.

Lol me too.

It's just dumb.
How about the White Wolf instead But yeah Snow Bunny is lame
Originally posted by bmvanthiel:
When exactly did CMC get hurt? And assuming it was in a practice? I hardly even paid attention to it because I thought it was minor and who cares about someone like him missing a little bit of training camp and preseason.
It's been bothering him since OTA's. They just tried to take it easy and crossed their fingers………didn't get better
Originally posted by Cg9erSF:

Lol me too.

It's just dumb.
How about the White Wolf instead But yeah Snow Bunny is lame
Or Nok Su Kow ?

He originally injured himself at the end of last season and then immediately reinjured himself when TC started. Did he do much during the offseason??? He probably let it rest and I'm sure he was evaluated by team physicians along the way.

The fact that he injured it again so quickly is concerning and I'm not sure what another month or two is going to do for him. The problem is is if this is now chronic he's eventually going to blow out the Achilles.

Hopefully some focused rest and rehab on the calf and Achilles area will help but I have to imagine he was receiving some kind of treatment during the offseason. Fingers crossed.
Originally posted by IHATELOWELLCOHN:
He originally injured himself at the end of last season and then immediately reinjured himself when TC started. Did he do much during the offseason??? He probably let it rest and I'm sure he was evaluated by team physicians along the way.

The fact that he injured it again so quickly is concerning and I'm not sure what another month or two is going to do for him. The problem is is if this is now chronic he's eventually going to blow out the Achilles.

Hopefully some focused rest and rehab on the calf and Achilles area will help but I have to imagine he was receiving some kind of treatment during the offseason. Fingers crossed.

His offseason prep has been documented on social media. It's pretty extensive and covers all the bases, movement/explosiveness wise.

I don't know if he's running himself into the ground, though.
Share 49ersWebzone