There are 268 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Lets trade our future for a back we cant afford to keep. Nick Bosa is impressed. Hope McCaffrey can block for himself because our line cant..

Oj 2.0

We have him through 2025 and only accounts for $646k this season.

Carolina is also eating $20 mil of his contract I heard Lombardi say.
Love this so much, we need explosive runs to set up our passing game and they just haven't consistently been there.

Also with Trey down there's been a lot more mixed coverages, CMC on his own makes it almost impossible to go straight man on less than 3rd & 10 as no one can cover him.

This is a home run if we can keep him relatively healthy, and even if not as long as him and Mitchell aren't down at the same time we'll be fine
That bootleg play action is going to be hitting if Jimmy can get them guys the ball. I wanna see more Gray over damn Ray Ray tho
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
That bootleg play action is going to be hitting if Jimmy can get them guys the ball. I wanna see more Gray over damn Ray Ray tho

gray hasnt been running his routes well
If Lynch hadn't swung this deal and the Rams did, fans would be calling for heads.

CMC is a proven top 1-5 RB in this league. The compensation was adequate.

There is always risk of injury with any player. CMC will be playing half his games on a better field now.

Win the Suerbowl and remove all doubt.

Proven probowler, Talent and Stat wise better than Mitchell and Wilson combined and better receiver than both and they're just as injured prone if not more. Mitchell and Wilson will be good backups to CMC and TDP a even further backup, Coleman off the 53 now and Mason the Hype to PS is how it's going to shake up with CMC on the roster at RB1.
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Oct 21, 2022 at 2:18 AM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by Mooseman:
May get a next year 3rd comp for Jimmy G. Also, If Demeco leaves that will be more 3rd round comps

Jimmy is UFA next year. We get nothing if he leaves.

That's how you get Comp picks. If your FA leaves and signs for big money - you get 3rd rd pick.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
I don´t know why many of you guys are saying that the running game needed a boost.

With CMC´s injury history do you really want him running the ball over and over??

CMC has to play receiver coming from the backfield or catching screens because if Shannahan is thinking in using him in the running game he is going to get hm injured in 2 games like he did with Trey.

You don't get invited to many parties do you?

We could also trade for Mahommes and let him be in only on downs where he just has to hand the ball off so he doesn't get hurt.
Love the news!!! I accidentally got drunk celebrating. LFG!!!
Originally posted by NC49er:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by Mooseman:
May get a next year 3rd comp for Jimmy G. Also, If Demeco leaves that will be more 3rd round comps

Jimmy is UFA next year. We get nothing if he leaves.

That's how you get Comp picks. If your FA leaves and signs for big money - you get 3rd rd pick.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
I don´t know why many of you guys are saying that the running game needed a boost.

With CMC´s injury history do you really want him running the ball over and over??

CMC has to play receiver coming from the backfield or catching screens because if Shannahan is thinking in using him in the running game he is going to get hm injured in 2 games like he did with Trey.

You don't get invited to many parties do you?

We could also trade for Mahommes and let him be in only on downs where he just has to hand the ball off so he doesn't get hurt.

Lmao.. Mitchell, Wilson, TDP just as injury prone if not more than CMC. CMC is healthy this year and has plenty of tread on the tires consider he only played 10 games in 2020-21 and is only 26. Coleman and Mason odd man out.
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Oct 21, 2022 at 2:21 AM ]
Holy f**k

See ya later 2023 draft lol. Told ya it wasn't gonna be a 3rd and nothing much else
Just imagine if they had a healthy CMC last season, they probably would have gone to the SB and easily won it.

And now they have him gg stupid CAR and Lambs, big losers for sure 🤣

When healthy, Wilson is decent, Mitchell is good, CMC is GREAT and Mitchell isn't even healthy lol, CMC is a HUGE UPGRADE at RB and for SB run(s) now and in the future, would have been last year but he wasn't available and he was injured anyway.

Trial by fire, with all the injuries and setbacks, and now Stars are aligning for KS Lynch and the 9ers finally..!!!!
[ Edited by ChillninDaBay on Oct 21, 2022 at 2:40 AM ]
Google: CMC girlfriend
I'm too jacked up to sleep. Kudos to Lynch for pulling the trigger and most importantly cock blocking the Rams.
Well, this was the sort of news that brightened up this dreary damp morning here in Ireland.

Well happy with this trade
Share 49ersWebzone