There are 261 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shanahan once babysat for CMC, he wasn't going to let this one get away. In my crystal ball, I see long runs and wide open spaces.
Originally posted by MunsterShane:
Well, this was the sort of news that brightened up this dreary damp morning here in Ireland.

Well happy with this trade

Have a few pints 🍻 for us my good man
Originally posted by elguapo:
I'm too jacked up to sleep. Kudos to Lynch for pulling the trigger and most importantly cock blocking the Rams.

You should be Jacked up as a 9er fan. Chances to get to the SB this year and beyond has dramatically increased.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by rockzz:
2nd 2023
3rd 2023
4th 2023
5th 2024

Where are you seeing this?

Well…put me in the "we overpaid" camp. My goodness.

we were bidding against the Lambs... it's a lot, but the alternative is the Rams get him and we have to deal with his ass for the foreseeable future

We only gave up 54 yards to him with backups.

The panthers offense was bad. Anybody can stack the box and dare baker to throw lol
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by rockzz:
2nd 2023
3rd 2023
4th 2023
5th 2024

Where are you seeing this?

Well…put me in the "we overpaid" camp. My goodness.

we were bidding against the Lambs... it's a lot, but the alternative is the Rams get him and we have to deal with his ass for the foreseeable future

We only gave up 54 yards to him with backups.

The panthers offense was bad. Anybody can stack the box and dare baker to throw lol

It's not just the running game that's affected by this. Dude could be a elite WR as well. Kyle creaming in his pants with Deebo/CMC in the back with Lance. 3rd down destroyer Tman must be pumped lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MunsterShane:
Well, this was the sort of news that brightened up this dreary damp morning here in Ireland.

Well happy with this trade

Have a few pints 🍻 for us my good man

Quarter Irish here, cheers my brother, we got CMC.
Hes had 8 fumbles in about 1300 carries + receptions. That's pretty good. Wilson has a quarter of that in 5 games.
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Oct 21, 2022 at 3:45 AM ]

🤣
Okay so I debated that CMC wasn't gonna make the run game elite, I'll probably be wrong lol. I debated it would cost more than what people thought. I was right.

When we get "involved" in all of these big names possible trades. I try to talk myself out of it because we always miss and I'm let down lol.

Pumped to see how it shakes out
I'm too jacked up to sleep. Kudos to Lynch for pulling the trigger and most importantly cock blocking the Rams.

Completely agree. I am super excited going forward this season now. Let's f**king go 49ers!

Originally posted by Jimmyfan1:

🤣

Who the hell is Deebo Smith?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I'm just glad we finally replaced that piece of s**t Wilson. Does Wilson stay and is CMC's primary backup? I'd trade him and go with Elijah once he's off IR.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 21, 2022 at 3:19 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Okay so I debated that CMC wasn't gonna make the run game elite, I'll probably be wrong lol. I debated it would cost more than what people thought. I was right.

When we get "involved" in all of these big names possible trades. I try to talk myself out of it because we always miss and I'm let down lol.

Pumped to see how it shakes out

What makes him most useful is that he'll help us in the passing game. This will be Jimmy's cheat notes.
Deebo, Aiyuk, Kittle, CMC, Juice, Jennings-- all going to the middle for Jimmy. Gonna be crowded and predictable lol
Originally posted by 49ers81:
I don't know. Seems like an awful lot to give up for a running back. The must not have much faith in Mitchell's ability to stay healthy or believe that undrafted guy they picked up thus year will be a contributor.

Mitchell is quickly turning into Mostert 2.0 on the health front.
Share 49ersWebzone