LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 160 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Christian McCaffrey, Elite RB

Originally posted by dmax:
Jimmy g is our qb and shannadumb is still our head coach..Two big problems

2 people who when together have had deep playoff runs. Some people

Frank Gore was injury prone. Blew out both his knees. He had a great career. I know the situations are not the same, but CMC is only 26 and hopefully that injury stuff is behind him.
So this is what they currently have for picks next yr

Round 3 (compensatory)
Round 3 (compensatory)
Round 5
Round 7
Round 7 (via DEN)

They're also projected to get a 5th and 7th rd pick in the comp formula. That also doesn't factor in if Ryans leaves.
Sick, another check down option except this one is expensive
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
I knew you were gonna pick out that wilson play. Great moment. My point is that a play like that is less likely to happen cuz its "key on me" cmc not mr nobody jeff wilson. Having another fantasy all pro makes it less likely to call plays for unattended unknown players.

The trade is done. Well see what happens.

Huh? So what teams weren't keying on CMC in NC? Cool key on him and leave Deebo/Kittle/BA. Kyle can and will scheme up CMC vs a LBer which is a massive advantage. Go re-read what they were doing in camp with the Jet. Now add steroids to it.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Sick, another check down option except this one is expensive

Hahaha one poster says we never check it down, the next one says that's all we do…,can't make this s**t up. The WZ
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
It ain't Wilson. It's the scheme. He's just running in a KS scheme. With gloves dipped in oil. If you are putting on the ground you are making a difference, not the kind we want..

I'm on the anybody but Wilson train. Not to say he's off the team.. just give him a week or two to figure out the ball security issue.

First you damn well know SF isn't gonna trade for him.

lmao
Just getting up and seeing this. Wow. Honestly not sure how I feel about it. I didn't feel RB was one of our problems.
Originally posted by a49erfan77:

No way…it's never happened

[ Edited by 9ersLiferInChicago on Oct 21, 2022 at 5:34 AM ]
Originally posted by raywm3:
Just getting up and seeing this. Wow. Honestly not sure how I feel about it. I didn't feel RB was one of our problems.

Now our RB is a problem for 31 teams
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
N
[ Edited by rtj03 on Oct 21, 2022 at 5:38 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
I knew you were gonna pick out that wilson play. Great moment. My point is that a play like that is less likely to happen cuz its "key on me" cmc not mr nobody jeff wilson. Having another fantasy all pro makes it less likely to call plays for unattended unknown players.

The trade is done. Well see what happens.

Huh? So what teams weren't keying on CMC in NC? Cool key on him and leave Deebo/Kittle/BA. Kyle can and will scheme up CMC vs a LBer which is a massive advantage. Go re-read what they were doing in camp with the Jet. Now add steroids to it.

TThere's a lot of different ways it can go. Shanny's never had a star in the backfield we'll see how he manages the play calling the ball distribution. McCaffrey brings a great skill set but with four other all Pros on the field there's going to be politics in where the ball goes. I think that's not good. We had some of that before the trade now it will be Amplified. The matchups are there for Shanny to exploit. Let's see if he does. We're still fundamentally weak at iol which does not make anyone feel good
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
NY is pissed

Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
NY is pissed

Lol
Share 49ersWebzone